- cupid de locke -

L x Yagami! Reader

L x Yagami! Reader

Description - L is invited to meet your family and it is going to be an awkward dinner between all of you

Song - Cupid de Locke ~ The Smashing Pumpkins

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

'Cupid hath pulled back his sweetheart's bow'

You paced around your room, the sound of your swift footsteps being the only noise.

Tonight was the night that Ryuzaki was coming to meet your family and it was no doubt bound to be awkward.

You had joined the Task Force along with your younger brother Light and your father, police Chief Yagami.

L had won your heart during the first few months at Task Force and you had been dating in secret for almost 8 months. He had then decided that he wanted to meet your family and be properly introduced.

" Are you sure? I mean my mom and Sayu will probably take it well but my dad? And LIGHT? That's a lot of Yagamis for one night." Ryuzaki nodded his head.

" Yes. We've been together for a while now and I think it's time I meet your family and properly introduce myself. Although I am curious on how Light will react..." He says, mumbling a bit at the end.

Your family knew you had a boyfriend but they knew nothing about his job or who he was. It would be a complete shock to everyone.

Sighing you nod your head. " Okay, we'll have dinner tomorrow night at my house." He smiled and thanked you before going back to his work.

You had replayed the scene over in your head and felt nervous again. How would your father and brother react? You then heard the doorbell ring and Sayu squeal.

" (Y/N)! Your boyfriend's here!" She says and rapidly knocks at your door. Taking a nervous breath, you take one last look at the mirror and stepped out of your room.

" Dad, Light! (Y/N)'s boyfriend is here! Hurry and come into the living room!" Sayu yells, running around the halls and into the kitchen to help your mother with dinner.

The door to your house was soon opened and Ryuzaki was met with your smiling yet nervous face.
" Hi L, come inside." He smiled back and walked in.

" Hey (Y/N), is your boyfriend here yet or was Sayu just jo-RYUZAKI?!" Light yelled, shock evident in his voice. You heard a crash from upstairs and footsteps sprinting down the stairs.