- people are strange -

L X Blind! Reader

L X Blind! Reader

Requested by - @VogelGryff

Description - Reader who is already dating L, wants to be introduced to the rest of Task Force and help on the Kira case but L is hesitant

Song - People Are Strange ~ The Doors

ˏˋ°•* ˏˋ°•* ˏˋ°•* ˏˋ°•* ˏˋ°•* ˏ

'No one remembers your name,
When you're strange'

" Soooo, when do you think I can meet the Task Force?" You asked L.

You were currently on the phone with him while you cut up some strawberries for yourself as a late night snack.

" I'm not sure that's a good idea, (Y/N)." L says, sweets most likely stuffed in his face.

Shaking your head, you let out a chuckle. " And why is that L? Is it because you think I'll be ridiculed by your Task Force?"

You heard L quickly panic and reassure you that wasn't the case but you soon cut him off.

" I was just joking L. I know that wouldn't happen, and even if it did I'd just brush it off. I've been blind for 20 years, I can handle a bit of pestering."

You placed the knife in the sink and sat down to enjoy the delicious red fruit.

" Why don't I come by tomorrow to help you with the case for a little bit? After the day is over, then you can come back home with me and get some sleep. God only knows the last time you slept."

L let out a small chuckle and sighed. " Alright, I guess there's no stopping you now. I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight (Y/N)."

" Night L! I love you." " I have a deep affection for you as well." " L." "...I love you too."

You laughed and shook your head. " You sleep deprived jerk." You say to yourself.

╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝

The next day you wake up at a reasonable time and have a nice breakfast before changing into comfortable yet stylish clothing.

" Noodle!" You called for your service dog. She came sprinting down the hall and into your arms. You giggled and filled up her food and water bowl.