01

"Your mind is very quiet"-Druig

In the beginning.... ...before the six singularities and the dawn of creation, came the CELESTIALS. Arishem, the Prime Celestial, created the first sun and brought light into the universe. Life began, and thrived. All was in balance Until an unnatural species of predator emerged from deep space to feed on intelligent life - They were known as DEVIANTS. The universe was plunged into chaos To restore the natural order, Arishem sent ETERNALS Immortal heroes from the planet Olympia - to eliminate the Deviants Eternals had unyielding faith in Arishem until one mission led by the Prime Eternal, Ajak, changed everything...

"It is time" Ajak stated, eyes opening wide as the golden sphere entered her chest.

You opened your eyes robotically, feeling nothing deep down. With a deep inhale you stood silently from where you were once sitting, moving as though you knew exactly where you were going. The room was dark and cold with a large statue of Arishem standing in the middle as a reminder of your mission for him.

Getting to the wall you stood with your back to it, everyone else taking their places and staring ahead, nothing in their minds as everything was blank. Golden magic pulled from the wall, designing a suit around you for protection.

Once everyone was suited up they had moved off on their own, waiting to arrive on earth to stop the Deviants. Druig looked up as the woman who was beside him had moved away from the others. You turned to look out of the window into the vast space ahead, Earth now in your sight. The room started to fill with thoughts as everyone fully gained consciousness. Titling your head slightly to the side you felt a presence joining you.

"Hello" a soft voice spoke up from behind you.

"Hi" you turned your head over your shoulder to greet him. He wore a black suit with red details and had fluffy brown hair falling in his face as his clear blue eyes stared at you in marvel. He stepped up beside you, the two of you turning to look out at Earth in a peaceful silence. A smile settled on your lips as you felt his contentment from beside you.

"Your mind is very quiet" he commented with a small smile on his own face, still looking ahead calmly when you turned to him.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just figuring things out"

"We all are"

"Right" you nodded with a tight smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disregard your feelings. I just-I'm gonna stop talking now" he claimed with a surge of panic as he tried to fix his mess, digging himself into a deep hole. You laughed at his reaction, but quickly stopped when your names were called from your leader, the brave and loyal, Ajak.

"Y/n, Druig" she smiled, waving you both to the group that was now half its original size.

"We should go" you pointed towards the group.