20

"Home sweet home"-Y/N

Iraq
Present day

Sprite had put up an illusion to keep you all hidden from the archeologists. Druig's stepped up, raising his arm as his gained control over their minds, forcing them into their trucks to leave the site. The smallest Eternal took away her illusion, all of you walking out of the dust, sunglasses on. Phastos pulled a device from his pocket, lifting the Domo into the air as it had been buried in the dirt to keep it hidden.

"The Domo" Karun stated in awe from the back where he was filming.

"Home sweet home" you shrugged, walking forward.

"Foreboding atmosphere fills the air The eery stillness chokes our lungs" Kingo whispered as he lead the group down the hallway towards the lab talking to the camera Karun held.

"What are you doing? You know you are creeping us out, you know that right?" Phastos started, you feeling his panic clear without being an empath. A loud pop sounded out as Phastos panicked. "Ohh.. Oh god, stay calm Thena please" she paused to look at him as everyone went silent. "Chips, it's just chips" Phastos laughed after picking up the chip bag Thena had popped by stepping on.

"As you can see being an Eternal does not preclude you from having human emotions, such as cowardice" Kingo told the camera.

"What has she done? Is that a Sarcophagus in my lab?" Phastos grew upset as you entered the lab to find it full of artifacts you had helped Makkari collect over the years?

"This is Makkari or should I say? Miss Havisham. None of us have seen her for centuries" Kingo told the camera "though I suppose y/n has" he corrected as you walked past him into the familiar space. Makkari was seated on a throne, closing the book she sped through reading to smile at you happily, unaware of why you were really there.

"Ready to go home?" She signed. Taking in your faces she knew it wasn't over yet and sighed as her head fell back against the chair. Phastos got to work in the Center of the lab, planning how to stop Tiamut.

"Remember this?" Thena asked as she held up a basket to you.

"Do you remember that?" You asked back with amusement.

"This was the basket you made once, you got everyone gifts the morning we started your training" she claimed proudly.

"Woah, I'm impressed" you laughed.

"Y/n, come check this out!" Sersi called you over to her with excitement. You nodded and moved to look at the artifact she held up.

"There's still something in here" Thena whispered to herself, reaching into the basket to pull something small out. Druig walked around the room, taking in everything as he glanced a gal, the items. He picked up a the sword of Excalibur and moved towards Thena who held the basket you had made. He paused beside her, looking to the basket in her hands as she looked to the sword he held. Without words they silently exchanged items, Druig walking away to find you.