09

"Ikaris loves you and you love him, that's all that matters today"-y/n

400AD
Gupta Empire

The wedding.

"Y/n, Druig, what are you doing?" Ajak rushed into the lab with panic when she found you both laughing and sitting around. Your eyes went wide as she entered the room, sensing the stress and panic and happiness coming from the prime Eternals.

"Nothing?" Druig questioned her panic, looking to see if you knew something he didn't.

"The wedding is today! Why aren't you getting ready?" She snapped.

"Ajak, take a breath" you stood calmly, walking over and placing your hands on her shoulders. "Everything will be fine" you reminded her with a smile, feeling her stress and panic ease up a bit.

"You're right. Now go get ready!" She shouted to you both the orders. You laughed as she hurried off down the hall again towards Sersi's room.

"Looks like we should go get ready then" you turned to Druig. "What now?" You sighed, feeling Sprite storming down the hallway behind you.

"Y/n, Sersi needs your help" Sprite grabbed your arm, dragging you along with her down the hallway. You sent a wave to Druig as he laughed at the situation you had gotten into.

"What do you need, Sersi?" You asked upon entering the room to find her pacing back and fourth, Makkari comforting Ajak, Sprite pouting as she slumped down in a chair and Thena calmly brushing her hair. "Woah"

"What if this was a mistake, what if Deviants attack or if—"

"Sersi!" You snapped. "Ikaris loves you and you love him, that's all that matters today"

"You're right" she paused her pacing to hug you. "Now help me get ready" Sersi told you as you helped to do her hair.

Sersi and everyone else was ready for the wedding, that's when you realized that you had been so caught up in helping everyone else that you realized you forgot to get yourself ready.

"Y/n, what are you doing? The wedding is in an hour" Ajak scolded.

"I know, I know" you stormed past her in a hurry, running down the hall to your room with Thena close behind to help you.

"Woah, Thena, what's wrong?" Gilgamesh asked as you raced past him.

"Nothing" she called back to him. You had gotten dressed and were brushing out your hair so that Thena could style it when a knock came to your door. Thena turned to answer it, blocking the door so that whoever it was couldn't get in.

"What do you want?" The warrior snapped.

"I just came to give this back to y/n" Druig held up the ring.