02

"I'm hearing voices all the time and they're not mine" -Y/N

"Everyone out" Ajak ordered.

"But—" Phastos started.

"Now"

Everyone left the room reluctantly as Ajak sat you in a chair, kneeling in front of you. She reached up gently, taking your hands in her own as she spoke with care.

"Y/n, look at me." You raised your head to look her in the eyes, a whirl of emotions clouding your head. "What's wrong?"

"I'm hearing voices all the time and they're not mine" you said shakily as more tears fell.

"Oh, y/n" Ajak brushed away your tears with her warm hand, sitting up to hug you as she continued. "Your powers are different from everyone else's, you need to train your mind like the fighters train their bodies."

"How?"

"We will take it slow, start with meditation to help you focus and keep a clear mind. Then we will start taking you into the village where the peoples minds will be busy, you will need to work on your focus and control to clearly see their emotions and thoughts"

"Thank you, Ajak" you hugged her back as your mind grew quieter and you took in deep breaths.

"Of course. Now let's get you to your room where we can start your training and let the others get back to work in the lab" she guided you down the hallway, walking past Druig's room as he rushed out at your familiar mind.

"Is she okay?"

"She needs to be left alone right now" Ajak sternly told him. He was about to protest, but you had already been taken into your room. With a sigh Druig walked down the empty halls back to the lab where Phastos, Sersi and Sprite were waiting.

"How is she?" Sersi questioned right away.

"Ajak wouldn't tell me"

"Oh" Sersi nodded, looking down.

"I'm going to check on the others and let them know that you are feeling better, I'll be right back" the woman who treated you with care claimed before leaving you in the silence of your thoughts, trying to focus on one thing at a time.

"So?" Sprite asked when Ajak entered the lab calmly.

"She will be alright."

"Thank goodness" Sersi sighed in relief, Druig letting out a breath he didn't know he had been holding in.

"She will need to train her mind though as she became quite overwhelmed with all of the thoughts and emotions of the people in the village"