04

"You can't help her if you can't control your own emotions"-Ajak

"Ajak" you greeted warmly, opening the door with your telepathic ability's

"Here let me help" she stepped inside as you struggled to pin back your hair.she took over, pinning it back with ease. "Druigs worried about you" Ajak stated, sitting beside you on your bed.

"I know, I can feel his worry" you reminded.

"You know I can't heal your mind" she started the familiar talk that happened every time you used your mind to help others. "Take it easy when you have to push yourself farther" she finished. "We all want you to stay safe and your mind is a powerful thing, but you need to care for it"

"Thank you, Ajak"

"I'm going to go check on the others, we will leave soon" she stood and exited your room, leaving you with your thoughts once again.

You were seated on the cool floor, legs crossed as you attempted to meditate on your thoughts. Your calm nature was shattered at the sound of someone shouting out your name. You jumped up, ready for anything as you completely forgot your surroundings and thought you were in danger.

"Y/n, we are waiting for you!" Sprite called through the door. You let out a sigh as you dropped your tense guard and moved to the door.

"I'm coming!" you called back walking out to meet the smaller Eternal.

"Usually Sersi is late, not you" Sprite commented.

"I know, I know" you laughed joining the others outside. Druig looked to you with worry, but calmed down when he saw you laughing with Sprite.

***

"The world and its wonders are calling you. Follow Gilgamesh and Enkidu in their battle. May Their strength and bravery make you fearless you and your human brothers will live extraordinary adventures and will become legends of your own!" Sprite created an illusion of her story as she told it.

"Ohh... I just saw that" Gilgamesh said as he sat next to Kingo and Sprite.

"There's so many other chairs man" Kingo replied with a groan. You had watched the story with interest, loving to hear what Sprite could create. The crowd dispersed as people began dancing in the middle of the room. Your attention was drawn to a fight between a dozen men nearby.

Druig stepped out of the shadows where he was sitting, eyes glowing as he took control of the men. He forced them to all slap themselves in the face before cheering and hugging it out. You walked over to him, shoving his arm as he smiled knowing you had caught him.

"When humans come into conflict Ajak doesn't want us to intervene" you reminded sternly as he listened intently.

"She also says that you need to rest your mind and it's very loud in your head right now" Druig turned to you with a smirk that he had also caught you disobeying Ajak.