Strawberry & Rain

Rose POV

As my siblings and I meet up to enter the cafeteria as we do everyday, something seemed different.

Emmett grabs my hand walking through the crowd to our table next to the window when we suddenly hear

"Rosalie hale" comes from Elody sitting at the gossip girls Jessicas Stanley table.

As we sit down they continues to tell the swan sisters all about my siblings and I.

When Elody once again stand up for us to the Stanley girl.

"Wow she really is something isn't she babe" Emmett leans forward to tell me which causes me to grin once again at Elody.

I continue to watch her as Alice and Chris walk in when she surprised Emmett, Alice, Chris and myself.

"Wow Jessica you really are a bitch, you have no right to sit here and call her that, you ungrateful brat" Elody retorts to Jessica which results in us all looking at the girl in amazement as she continues to surprise us.

As we all settle down we thought it was all over until again Elody speaks up

"Who is that?, him? Right there" she says looking straight at Jasper as he follows Edward to our table.

Jasper all of a sudden looks like all the pain disappears as he glances over to Elody.

A massive grin on my face leaning over to Alice

"Its starting" I whisper to her.

"That's it. How dare u sit here thinking you know what happen in other peoples lives its wrong and quite fucking rude" Elody suddenly yells catching the attention of everyone in the cafeteria.

"Get fucked Jessica, you cow" she sticks the finger up and walk out of the cafeteria, making eye contact with Jasper, then glances at me with a never ending smile on my face as she walks out the room.

"Wow she seems better then I thought " Alice told us

"She's amazing" I agreed

"I knew you liked her rose, she reminds me of you before all of this" Chris responds to me with a grin of his own.

"I really wanna see her pissed off and see what she does" Emmett adds

"Leave her alone" I told him rolling my eye feeling protective of her.

"She's incredible, like no one I have ever meet, even better its like everyones emotions leave when she's around. It's soothing" Jasper finally adds to the conversation

"You won't Jasper, you won't hurt her and she already thinks highly of you " Edward sudden interrupts.

"How do you know, I'm a monster. Watch you'll see what will happen" Jasper says as his mood changes.

"She thinks of you as a godsend and hasn't even met you yet Jasper give yourself some credit" Edward says feeling sorry for his brother.

"She also thinks we are all like gods and goddesses and rose she thinks of you as a gift sent down to her to help her move on. Something happened to her"Edwards adds as the lunch bell rings.

Elody POV

(stupid, stupid. How could I just do that! There goes me actually fitting in at this school

I have starting having an inner argument to myself as Bella runs out, after me to comfort me as I start heading to my next class which is art with Mr Nicky.

"Ells look at me, you and I are forever" Bella tells me trying to soothing me as I start to panic.

" I don't get how rude she is, Rosalie and Alice are really nice, at least they are to me. I don't understand why she has to belittle peoples bells. It frustrates me" I tell her walking into the class and sitting with Bella.

"I know ells, I know. I'm here for you. always" she finally calms me down.

Throughout the art double I think of him, I think of jasper and if I will actually meet him anytime soon.

"Come on ells arts over, i'll meet you by the office to hand in our slips " Bella tells me walking away to biology.

I make my way to the History classroom with Ms Owen.

"Hellos Miss Swan please take your seat next to mr Hale, Mr Hale please raise your hand " Ms Owen tells me as I make my way to the back of the classroom as I see him, I see Jasper.

I look up and see him sitting there in all his golden glory stay golden haha  his blonde curls frame his face and his golden eye make eye contact with mine and it was like I forgot how to breathe.

I sit down and start listening to the teacher well I try.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Jasper hale and you are Elody right?" I hear from next to me.

"Y-yes I'm Elody, nice to meet you Jasper" I stutter wow this man is fine

All he does is smile at me, make me forget how to breathe.

"Are you from somewhere, I swear u have a southern accent" I ask him wanting to know anything about him.

"Well ma'am your looking at someone who was born and raised in Texas" jasper gently smiles over at me.

"Wow that amazing, I'm just boring " I laugh trying to see him laugh.

All he does is smile at me. I will make him laugh if its the last thing I do.

Jasper POV

Sitting in History waiting for anything to distract me from learning about the civil war once again when I smell it, I smell her.

Looking up I see a short brunette with crystal blue eyes looking at her hands as she walking in anxiety and self doubt washing over her. The sent of strawberry and rain hits me and I sudden feel relaxed.

As she takes a seat next to me I decided to make the first move after sending calming waves over so she doesn't freak out.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Jasper hale and you are Elody right?" I ask her, already knowing she was Elody.

"Y-yes I'm Elody, nice to meet you Jasper" she stutter wow this woman is adorable I just smile at her.

"Are you from somewhere, I swear u have a southern accent" she asks me seeming to wanting to know more about me.

"Well ma'am you're looking at someone who was born and raised in Texas" I gently smiles over at me.

"Wow that amazing, I'm just boring " she laughs. I smile in return not understanding how she is soo good, so innocent and pure.

As the class end we part way with our final goodbyes as I make my way to my siblings.

"You did it Jas, I knew you could" Alice tells me as I reach them.

"She's so pure, she is for sure going places, she is" I tell them watching her and her twin walking to the soon to be iconic rusted orange truck.

Authors note.

arghhh so they met, how cute. only up from here!

until next time, so like within the hour.