Stupid Horn Dogs

Sitting on the chair next to mom and Bella wearing an off white singlet tucked into my light blue denim shorts with a cute hat to cover my eyes from the sun. Taking off my white sandals I put sunscreen on my feet, I don't want burnt toes.

 Taking off my white sandals I put sunscreen on my feet, I don't want burnt toes

"Aren't you going to miss this?" Mom asks us as we look at her.

"The warmth on your skin. The vitamin D soaking into your pores" mom continues to persuade us to stay here with her then move to Alaska after graduation.

"I will" Bella agrees not knowing our mother motives here.

"Colleges in Florida are a lot sunnier... What i'll never see you if you go to University of Alaska" mom cries out to Bella and I. I stand up and sit next to mom pulling her into a hug.

"They have a good science program" Bella lies through her teeth to mom.

"If by science program you mean Edward program" mom smiles at Bella shocked face.

"don't think I don't know how smitten Jasper is with you, my baby girl" mom reacts over and tickles me.

"Mom, he makes me really happy" I smile at her as she looks like a kid on Christmas.

"I'm glad, that you have him, however the way he watches you its like.. he's ready to leap in front of you and take a bullet or something" mom continues with her train of thoughts of Edward and Bella when my mom goes off.

My Cowboy

Hey darling, hope you're enjoying your weekend with your mom, if Edward pisses you off I give you permission to annoy him however you want. See you later. Call if you need anything.

Love you

Smiling at the message I was about to reply when mom pulls out two large boxes and give one to Bella and I.

"Happy graduation babies" she smiles at us.

"Mom, we didn't need you to waste your money on us" I tell her as tears blur my vision.

I'm gonna miss her

"Come on, up them up" she claps as Bella and I open them.

Bella had a quiet of all the shirts we bought on our mother and daughters trips whereas mine was all the photos that Emily and I had from when we were born up to our last photo together. Pulling the quilt to my chest I let out a sob.

 Pulling the quilt to my chest I let out a sob