Ask your Daughter

Elody POV

Sitting in the main lounge room Emily, Rose and I set up a play pen for all the babies. Even though Elora, Waylon and Embelle are a few days old they seem to understand their surroundings. hence the play pen

Edward and Bella were playing happy family with Rennie upstairs in the kitchen as the rest of our family went hunting.

"I'm hungry" I whine to Rosie and Em as they look up at me.

"when are you not hungry Ellie?" Rosie laughs as she picks up her daughter and passes her to Emily.

"I'll go make us something to eat "

"I love you" I call out to her as she sticks the finger up to me.

Emily and and I watch the three babies talk baby on their stomachs when all of a sudden Embelle started floating and I stand up to catch her but she moved out of my reach.

"excuse me, young baby. come down here" I try to convince my clearly stubborn baby to come back down as Emily just laughs at me.

"Emily, it's not funny. she could hurt herself" I frown as she laughs louder.

"what"

"are you forgetting you have your own magic, right" she points outs as I start laughing.

Opps, I did forget that  

I double check my son is in fact on the floor as I stand under my daughter holding my hand up to her, pulling her down to my arms but every time I get in reaching distance she pulls back away.

"Man, she is sooo your daughter El" Emily laughs as I frown.

"shut it" I start laughing with her when all the Cullens, come back from their hunt and inform us that Bella and Edward are in their little cabin, not far from here.

"Where's my little princess?" Emmett calls out playing with baby Elora as Rose come back and smiles at her daughter and husband.

"Where's my food?" I ask her as she rolls her eyes at me.

"Esme took over, kicked me out" she laughs as I did when all of a sudden im looking down at all the Cullen as I sit on the roof.

"ARGHHH" I scream out as the all laugh at me.

"SOOO NOT FUNNY!" 

"JASPER, HELP ME"I see my husband walk in the room making a beeline to our son as he looks up at me.

"What are you doing Darlin?" he smiles as I pout folding my arms.

"Ask your daughter" I point above him as she giggles.

"there's daddy's sunshine" Jasper holds his one arm up to her as she floats down to him leaving me on the ceiling.

"Hey baby" jasper whispers into our babies ears causing my heart to race.

"you coming down anytime soon" Chris laughs as I pout.

"I can't move unless my stubborn daughter lets me" I tell him as the others start filming.

Jasper passes Waylon to Alice as he turns his focus to our daughter.

"Sunshine, mummy has had her fun, now time to let her go" he quietly tell her as he tickles her making her laugh.

"WHERE IS HE?" Leah runs into the room, Seth on her tail looking frantic.

"Leah, are you alright?" Carlisle steps forward putting a hand on her shoulder. I crack my neck as I remain on the ceiling.

"Waylon, he was screaming. He was calling for me. I got here as fast as I could from La Push " she rushes out as Alice steps forward with my son as I see Leah let out a breath or relief.