Upset Major

Authors note: I am soo sorry about the long wait, but I had to put my health first and I hope you understand. I just wanted to thank the people who sent me messages, you all inspired this chapter. lots of love <3

Elody POV

After finding out that my babies are going through changes no baby should go through I start to panic slightly, I take a deep breath and remember that they are surrounded by people who love them and will always be in our corner. my family.

Jasper and I head to his room where I feed Way a bottle, as my man gives our little girl a bath. Waylon holds onto my hand holding the bottle as I run my hand through his hair as he tries to give me a smile, resulting in the milk falling out of his mouth.

"little man, never change. my sweet boy" I whisper as I kiss his forehead as he starts playing with my fingers.

"Embelle! don't you dare" I hear Jasper from the bathroom.

I smirk as I walk over to see what my daughter has done now. little trouble maker.

I walk in and I see her using her magic to throw it at Jasper as he tries to move out of range without letting her go.

"Awwwee is Jasper scared of a little water" I giggle as he smirks at me.

"why don't you take over darling and see what happen" he lifts an eyebrow at me as Embelle takes her chance and next thing we know, jasper is covered from head to toe soaked.

"that's it little girl, time to get out and go with mummy" Jasper wraps her in her pink towel and gives her to me as she giggles.

"Come here little man" Jasper holds his arms up to take Way as he smiles at his daddy.

"okie missy moo, take to get dressed now" 

(without the vest and Beanie)

"look at you princess" I kiss her forehead as she giggles before she reaches for my arms.

"who's hungry" I whisper as I hold her to my chest grabbing her bottle, as I sit on the rocking chair by the window.

Chris and Alice walk into the room with huge smiles, what weirdos.

"hey El" Chris says as he sits on the window seat as Alice picks out clothes for my son.