No darling

Once we get to Waylons house he shows me the guest bedroom and told me to take a nap as he had something to do. After taking a well needed nap, I walk out and see in the lounge room has pillows and blankets and has Spiderman homecoming on the starting scene. The table covered in all my favourite snacks, skittles, chocolate, chocolate covered marshmallows, rainbow straps and you guessed it chocolate ice cream and milk.

I run over to Waylon and give him a hug with a huge smile on my face.

"Why, why all this Waylon. I appreciate it." I tell him pulling away.

"Bella called worried u weren't answering her and she told me what the girl said and helped me plan this for you" he replies.

As we sit down eating all the food and and watching all the Spiderman movies I realised how much I appreciate waylon as I know he's been overworked recent.

Walking into the guest bedroom I ask him if he wanted to hang with me in the next few days and he agreed. Happy with our future plans, I call Bella.

"Hey bells, thank you for being like the best person ever, I really needed it" I tell her as soon as she picks up the phone.

"You and I forever ells, i'll alway do what I can to make u feel better" she tells.

"How was the beach bells" I ask her.

I sit there listening all how she ran into Jake and how his friends tell her the Cullens don't go on La push land as they aren't allowed? Interesting. She then tells me about the legends of the cold ones and Bella tells me she found a book she really wants and asked if I wanted to go with her. My answer was, always.

Waking up to chocolate chip pancakes and my hot chocolate next tome with a note from uncle Waylon

Hey Ellie girl, I got called in early at the docks however ill call u tonight about making plans, see tomorrow.

Ps ur adorable when u snore and Bella is on her way to pick u up.

Love uncle Waylon.

Putting his note on the back of my phone case I finishe my food as Bella walks in with my change of clothes.

Hugging Bella, I head into the bathroom and see she grabbed me warm clothes, which mean it gonna be a warm day. yay a bit of sunshine in this drought.

Having a quick shower I hop out and put on my mascara and eyeliner and my strawberry shin and blow-dry my hair out as it sit mid back.

I put on a cute black bra-lette with a white tee over top pairing it with light blue denim shorts and a black belt with my black vans. Finish my look with my sunglasses holding my hair off my face.

When we reach school I see the Cullens arent at school making slight sad that they aren't here, seeming as though I got use to them being around here, classes pass by and before I know it Bella and I are sitting outside in the sun when Jessica com...

When we reach school I see the Cullens arent at school making slight sad that they aren't here, seeming as though I got use to them being around here, classes pass by and before I know it Bella and I are sitting outside in the sun when Jessica comes over with Angela on her tail.