Safe is my middle name

"No, they, what, no" I stutter while I let out a sob falling into Jasper and Rose as my knees gives out. They hold me tight so I don't fall. Silence. The whole house.

I fucking hate the silence 

"We will deal with this after we make sure you and Bella are safe Elody. I promise you. No harm will come to you" Carlisle speaks out, pulling me out of my thoughts. Jasper growls as well as Emmet. Rose pulls me into her arms as Jasper and Emmett head into the garage where the rest of the family is. Bella just looks at me knowing that this was gonna be a long night.

"Ive had to fight our kind before, not easy to kill" Chris tells us as we walk into the garage.

"But not impossible " Emmett agrees walking to the storage unit, pulling out supplies. Rose sits up on the bench as I stand next to Bella and Edward as the rest of them prepare the cars.

"We will tear them apart and burn the pieces. I don't relish the though of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James" Carlisle tells everyone with slight fear of James, listening to Laurant warning.

" What if he kills one of us first?" Rosie speaks up as she leans on her knee.

"I'm gonna run Bella South. Both of them. Can you lead the tracker away from here?" Edward corrects himself as Bella glares at him excluding me once again.

"No , Edward. James knows you would never leave Bella. Same with Jasper and Elody. He will follow you both." Carlisle shuts down Edward.

"I will go with Bella and Elody. Chris and I will drive them south. I will keep them safe Edward and Jasper" Alice speaks up as she walks towards us.

"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself " Edward snaps at Alice as Alice nods.

"No need to be an asshole Edward, I get that you're afraid for Bella but calm the fuck down. Watch how you speak to your family" I snap at him, over his shit. Alice grabs Bella and I leading us toward one of the cars.

ooo sweet ride

"Rosalie, Esme, could you put theses on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent?" He asks the girls while pulling out two jackets. Bella frowns and Jasper and Rose growl at Edward. Emmet Pulls Jasper away from Edward to Avoid a fight to break out.

"Why? What is she to me? What about Elody! They are both in Danger, get that stick out of your ass, this isn't all about Bella" rose snaps at Edward. As she throws Bella jacket on the ground as Edward glares at rose before giving me an apologetic look.

"Here Rosie wear my Sweater, let Esme wear Bellas Jacket" I tell her ignoring Edward and pulling off the sweater I had put on at my house.

"Its my favourite so don't lose it" I tease her with a smile on my face as I walk over to her.

"Well I would never" she smiles at me with tears in her eyes as she hugs me tightly.