Don't be a dick

"Jake, is that you? " Bella calls out from the couch as I lean against her baby bump as she clams that it doesn't hurt when I am around.

 "She's here? " Jake yells out as he runs up the stairs.

 "They all came home two weeks ago. " Emily tells him

 "Jake. I'm glad you came." bells smiles at him as he walks closer to bells and I as Emily frowns.

"Close enough.  Jakes" Emily smirks at Jake making me laugh at the tension in the room.

 "What's your problem? " Jake snap at Emily and I frown.

"Jake, shut the fuck up" I snap as he looks at me before nodding his head

" Emily, it's okay." bells smiles at Em as he sits across from Bella and I 

 "You look terrible. Elodie you look like ur glowing" Jake snickers as we roll our eyes at him

"Yeah, it's nice to see you, too. " Bella and I say at the same time before giggling.

" So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" jakes ask Bella as I sit up knowing what was gonna happen.

"El, you wanna help me up?" Bella asks as I hold my hand out to her as the blanket falls to the floor and hello baby bump.

 "You did this!" Jake snap at Edward as Jasper stands in front of Eddie.

" I didn't know it was even possible. " Carlisle speaks up 

 "What is it?" Jake ask the dumbest question of the hour.

 "I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac." Carlisle says as I roll my eyes.

"Carlisle, how many time do I have to say it. It's a baby, my niece" I laugh as they look at me annoyed at my regular comment. 

 "I can't see it, either. And I can't see Bella's future anymore." Alice tells Jake that just upsets him even more in my opinion. 

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing." Carlisle looks at Jake before looking at Bella bump. 

 "Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her! " Jake snap at the Cullens as I growl and stand in front of Bella.

 "This is none of your business, Jacob." I snap as he looks at me.

"What Elodie, you're gonna let your own twin die huh?" Jake steps up to me as I snap my hand up and throw him against the wall.

"Bella will make it, I will make sure she does. like I said dog, this isn't your business anymore " I frown at him as Jasper pulls me against his chest to calm me down.

 "El! All this fighting isn't good for Bella." Esme speaks up making me drop my hand as Jacob lands on the floor gasping for air.

"you don't come to my home and threaten my family because next time you do,  I won't be so nice on you Jake" I tell him as he frown at me before making eye contact with Edward. 

"Jacob, I need to talk to you." Edward says his first words of the day

As Edward and Jake leave the room they all look at me as shrug my shoulder.

"What?" I look at them before continuing.

"you hurt Bella you pay, same goes for Rosie and Em" I tell them as I walk to Rosie room to see her sleeping on Emmett chest as he smiles at me.

'Badass' he mouths as I smile.

'you know it' I mouth back as I head back to Bella.

"Jake, everything's gonna be okay. don't go."  I hear Bella tell Jake as he heads towards the front door