what's with the Golden onion dork?

After lunch the rest of the day went by smoothly. Walking out of math hating my growing headache as I never seem to grasp the stupid equations and algebra expressions.

"Hell ells, math that bad huh?" Bella asks walking up to me with a golden onion in her hand.

"What's with the golden onion dork?" I ask her

"So in biology Edward actually introduced himself and we started talking, we had a task and the winners got the onion so I guess we won and he let me keep it" Bella explains while we walk out the door and past the Cullens.

I make eye contact with Jasper

"See u tomorrow my Cowboy!" I call out to him with a smile on my face.

"Bye darling" he responds return the smile.

"See u tomorrow Rosie, don't miss me too much" I call out to the blonde goddess.

"Bye Ellie, i'll miss you terribly" she laughs.

"Anyways, you say Eddie pulled the stick out of his ass then?" Continuing the talk we had before I got distracted while something fell out my bag.

"Ill catch up with you bells I just have find what I dropped and meet you at the truck." I called out to Bella.

Bella nods and her head and walks on.

I look around and see the folded photos moving across the parking lot. My heart skips a beat as I race after them knowing that this is all I had left of her.

As I grab the photos I look at them. The first one brings tears to my eyes as it was when her and I after a long day of spending all our money after her breakup with her longterm boyfriend. We ending up at the beach where I told her to let her emotions out and as the sunset she sobbed into my arms. That was whenI  knew that she was my other half.

 That was whenI  knew that she was my other half

The next photo was on our first holidays without any parents, where we went to Greece and just enjoyed being young and pretending to look for our own home away from all our petty little girl drama back in Phoenix.The uncontrollable tear start to run down my face as my heart starts to beat faster as I look at the last photo.

The uncontrollable tear start to run down my face as my heart starts to beat faster as I look at the last photo