I protected Bella

As Bella and I stand outside making sure that Alice and Chris are distracted we legged it to the taxi before they realise what we are doing. Sitting in the backseat we link arms as if this was the last time we would see each other. In a way, it could be.

I'd never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that bought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Jasper and Rosie. Even Emmett. All the Cullens. This isn't just for them. This is me protecting my family. Saving mom, keeping Bella out of harms way so that dad would at least have one daughter. This is for Emily but most importantly this was for me.

Bella and I jumped out of the cab, shaking with fear, Bella and I double checked the pepper spray dad had given us before linking arms, walking into our old dance studio.

Lets dance

As we walking into the main room the lights outside reflecting inside onto the mirrors. I look around for mom. Not seeing her I instantly knew something was wrong.

"Bella? Elody? Girls? Where are you?" We hear in the back corner of the room.

"mom" I call out as we run over still holding hands.

"Elody, Bella? There you are, what are you girls doing in here?" We hear her call out. I knew it. It was a trap, she's not actually here. Bella pulls open the door and we see a video of when Bella was hiding and I went with her so she wasn't alone.

"Everyone makes fun of me" young Bella complains. I look at her and we freeze, we walked into a trap. I fucking knew it.

"Come on, your a wonderful dancer." Younger me said consoling Bella as mum agreed with me. Gripping Bellas hand we watch the video waiting for James to attack.

"Ellie I suck" young Bella pulls faces at little me.

"You do not suck bells" young me tells her . When we hear laughing. James laughing. I look at Bella as our fear increases, we gasp as we turn around.

James still wearing Waylons jacket stands there with a grin on his face, the only problem is we didn't know which one he was as the mirrors are his reflection closing us in the one corner. I pull Bella slightly behind me.

James walks in front of us smirking at us.

"That's my favourite park, you were a stubborn child, weren't you" he asks Bella as she tries to move me but I don't let her.

"You were just a little ray of sunshine weren't you " he taunts me as he walks closer to us making my breath hitch.

"She's not even here" I tell James as he pulls me away from Bella and slams me against the wall as I gasp at the sudden pain at the back of my head.

"No. Sorry" he replies as he puts his body onto of mine. I start to panic as the feeling makes me think of my past, gasping for air I push it down so that I can save Bella.

"Hey, just leave my sister alone" Bella calls out, I frown at her for speaking up but grateful so I can breath again. James pushes Bella against the wall next to me with a hand on our throats.

"You know, but you really made it too easy, so to make things more entertaining, I'm gonna make a little film of our time together " he tells us as he run his hand down Bellas face as she stands there frozen still.

"Get out of her face, asshole" I yell at him. He lets go of Bella and back hands me, surely leaving a handprint, Bella grabs my hand as I stay quiet.

"Borrowed this from your house, hope you don't mind" he smirks as he pulls out a video recorder as he starts recording.

"That will break poor Jasper and Edwards little hearts" he taunts us as he tries getting a rise out of us. I grasp Bella hand tightly. Scared that she will get hurt.