Nice Kitty

As I finally get up, my phone goes off, looking at my phone. With a smile on my face.

My cowboy

Darling you better be getting out of bed, Edward and I are leaving in 5 xx

Not having the effort to shower, I put on my mascara and eyeliner. I blow dry my hair, leaving my hair in its natural curls running down my back.

Putting on an oversized light grey Mets shirt and black bike shorts underneath. I throw on my black converses. Walking down the stairs I meet Bella at the bottom. Nodding our heads we links arms and walk into the kitchen to where dad was cleaning his guns.

 Nodding our heads we links arms and walk into the kitchen to where dad was cleaning his guns

Fantastic, lucky the boys are bullet proof

"Hey, got you another one" Bella tells dad as she gives him another beer.

"Thanks" dad tell hers, while paying attention to his gun.

"I have a date with Jasper Hale" I blurted out, having to get it off my chest.

"I also have a date with Edward Cullen" Bella tells him straight after I blurted.

"Aren't they a little bit old for you girls? Still cleaning his gun, barely paying attention to us.

"No dad, they are juniors, we are juniors" I tell him with a small smile on my face.

"We thought you liked the Cullens" Bella asks dad. Did looks up at us before taking a drink.

"I though you girls didn't like any of the boys in town? Dad asks us looking at us. I lean on dads chair behind him ad Bella leans on the table.

"Edward doesn't live in town" Bella tell dad with a small grin on his face.

"Dad, the boys are actually outside, they want to meet you" I hug him from behind. He clicks the gun in place.

" Alright, bring them in" he tells us as I go to open the door. Bella asks dad to be nice and dad drew a halo above his head making me laugh as I open the door, with the boys on the other side.

"Hey boys, lucky you guys are bullet proof" I tell them with a giggle. Walking into the kitchen Jasper links our hands, as Edwards goes to stand by Bella.

"Chief Swan, we wanted to formally introduce ourselves. I'm Edward Cullen. Edward shakes dads hand as jasper stands up to Edward.

"Im Jasper Hale, nice to see you again sir" he shakes his hand as dad gives jasper a small smile.

" The girls won't be out for too long, they are just gonna play baseball with our family" Edward speaks up from Bellas side.

"Baseball? Bella and baseball. Good luck with that. Ells on the other hand might hold her own." Dad laughs as he finds the situation funny.