What the Fuck

"Get the girls out of here now, go" Carlisle tells Japer and Edward. Rose pulls me into a hug as Jasper pulls me towards Emmett jeep. As Edward helps Bella into the passenger side, Jasper lifts me into the back seat with a frown on his face.

"What, now he's,  he's coming after us now" Bella yells as she looks at Edward for an answer. Jasper hold my hand with a tight grip as he watches for any movement along the tree line.

"Listen to me, James is a tracker" Edward response speeding through the forest. I hold on to the handle, so I don't fly through the car despite the belt holding me down.

Wanna see some real speed 

"The hunt is his obsession" Edward continues as he makes eye contact with Jasper in the review mirror. I lean forward and grasp Bella hand. showing her that we are in this together.

"I read his mind, Jasper and I reactions set him off. We just made this his most exciting game ever. He is never gonna stop" Edward growls out as he goes airborne over a hill. Hitting my head on the window. Jasper growls at Edward. Bella looks at me and grabs my hand again, grounding me as started to panic, getting flash back to the car crash that killed my best friend.Jasper grabs my other hand again, instantly calming me down.

"What should me do?" I ask them as my heartbeat picks up, scared for Bella and I but mainly Bella, I will protect Bella. I have to. Edward makes eye contact with me with concern on his face.

I will do what I have to do, don't look at me like that Edward

"We have to kill him, rip him apart and burn the piece." Jasper speaks up as he looks at me, worried of how this will turn out.

"Where are we going" I ask as we head in the opposite direction of forks. Away from my dad.

"Away from forks, we will get a ferry to Vancouver " Edward replies, speeding down the main road heading out of forks.

"We have to go home. now" I yell at Edward. Concerned for my dads well being. Bella agrees with me.

"You have to take us home" Bella tries to convince Edward.

"You can't go home, he is just gonna trace your guys sent there. It will be the first place he will looks." Edward tries to persuade Bella and I. I'm not having it, I have to go home and see dad.

"Our dad is there Edward we" I was not budging.

"It doesn't matter" he snarls out cutting me off.

"Edward, watch it" Jasper snaps at him as Jasper draws circles into my palm. He then turn back to watch out for the tracker.

"Yes, it does, he could get killed because of us" Bella and I yell in sync. Its quiet for a few seconds before Edward responds.

"Just let me get you out of here first, alright " he looks at Bella, as she rolls her eyes.

"Us, I'm not going anywhere without Elody. You know that Edward." she retorts.

"Its our dad, we have to go back. Now, Edward. We will figure out another way to lead the tracker away. " I ignore Bella concern looks as I yell at Edward. Again.

"I can see him, Edward. Take the girls home now, its the only way to protect Charlie" jasper tells him. I try to settle my nervous as I realises that James had been tracking us, we were leading him straight to my dad. Our dad.

"What ever I say now. Know I mean nothing of it" Bella tells Edward and I. Bella looks at me with guilt. We jump out of the car and storm into the house causing dad to jump from the sudden noise.