Chapter 18

Here's a short chapter as a treat. Have fun <3

Anakin:
When I saw the recording, my heart dropped. It clearly showed Jesse and Echo, threatening that 'Eve'. A part of me didn't blame them. I mean how many of our men were killed by Krell? They deserved to be angry... maybe not to that extent but they aren't machines.

"Worrying, this is." Master Yoda mutters, shaking me out of my trance.

"Extremely. These are very loyal clones. They don't seem like the type to give everything up to attempt to take one life." Master Koon states and shakes his head sadly.

"Well I want to know what they have to say for their selves. I have a feeling a bigger power is in play here.", Obi Wan announces.

"Are you insulting my men's honor?! They aren't spies and they aren't kriffin' separatists! Your telling me that none of you are even thinking that she might be using the force in a wicked way? I mean we have to consider who her master is!" I blurt out.

Huh. I don't think I really feel that angry.

"Remember your place, Skywalker. Your own grandmaster was trained by a Sith." Windu scolds.

That's right! Why am I making so many assumptions...

"We must interrogate the men either way. No one knows anything for certain in this war. If they are as 'fake' as Eve says they are then we will deal with it then." Obi Wan says gently.

I nod. I can't seem to force the words out.

Suddenly I hear the familiar buzzing of a com link.

"Master! When were you going to tell me Eve got karking shot!"

Snips voice snaps me back.

I glance around the room.

"One second Masters." I slip out of the room to deal with my snippy padawan.