Chapter 4

Again sorry for not updating! I honestly don't think many people read these little notes at the beginning but sorry! I had a lot going on for a couple weeks but updates should happen every 2-3 days now!

     Eve's POV:

It was her.

Oh force.

Krell would know.

He would know my weakness.

I can't do anything about it.

Just ignore her.

Oh kriff.

                      Ahsoka's POV:

I smiled at her, silently begging for her to say something, anything, but she didn't. She kept looking behind me as if someone would pop out beside me. Her eyes were wide with fear.

"I am Obi-Wan Kenobi and this is Anikan Skywalker. We come bearing news. I see you and Ahsoka know each other."
Obi-Wan says calmly.

I could tell he was sizing her up.

"Hello Master Kenobi."She says nodding in his direction. "Master Skywalker." Another nod

Wow she had changed. She was so.... different.

"I am Eve Tarks, padawan of Pong Krell. Is he with you?" She said avoiding the question.

I tensed. Her voice showed no emotion. How would she take this news?

"Look, your Master's a traitor to the Republic and because of that he was executed. Now we need to take this ship back to Corusant to find out what we're going to do with you and the troops." Anikan says bluntly.

He clearly just wanted to get it over with.

"ANIKAN!" Obi-Wan boomed clearly agitated.

I stood there in shock of what my Master had just said.

Then my eyes turned to Eve.

Eve's POV:

Krell's.................... gone? Dead? Executed? I froze up. The world around me blurred.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE A JEDI! YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE!" Krell's voice screamed.

All the memories he had engraved into my mind. All the names he had called me. All the scars he had given me. They all flashed before my eyes.

"Slut."

"Not good enough"

"Bitch"

"Never be a Jedi."

My body burned like fire where he had hit me.

My scars that were given by his lightsabers screamed in pain.

I blinked back tears at all the memories.

He was gone.

I was safe now.

I could finally breathe.

I smiled.

I probably will write another chapter today. Stay tuned!