Chapter 1

Anikan's POV:

After Rex gave me the report from Umbria I was furious. We lost so many good men at the expense of Krell. Now I had to give my report to the council.

- After Report -
-3rd person-

"Troubling, this is" Yoda said thoughtfully.

"Since Krell is dead I assign you and Master Obi Wan to go and collect his troops and padawan from his ship." Master Windu said.

"Padawan?"

"Assigned at the start of the clone wars, Eve Tarks graduated top of her class. She is 18, and a Human."

"Yes Master Windu"

Anikan walks out of the room silently. Collecting a padawan and troops? Couldn't they just send word to come back? He was needed on the battlefield wasn't he?

"Anikan! I believe we should head out immediately. There's no telling what he's done to the people on that ship."

"I agree but first I'm going to grab 'Soka and maybe some guys from the 501st to help."

"Fine. I'll get the ship ready. You know right now may not be the best time for the clones to leave. They probably just went through hell and back because of Umbria."

"You're right..."

"What's wrong?"

"I just wanted to apologize to them for leaving."

"Anikan, it is not your fault. I am certain they don't blame you for anything."

"Ok. I'll just go get 'Soka then."

"Get me for what?" Ahsoka asks.

I jump we had walked all the way down to her quarters. I just wasn't excepting her to be outside already.

"We have a new mission Snips."

"So soon after Umbria? The troops just got back."

"The troops aren't coming Snips. Master Obi-Wan and I are going to pick up Krell's padawan and troops."

"I'm coming too right?"

"Right. His padawan is Eve Tarks. She's your age and I was wondering if you knew her?"

Ahsoka looked surprised.

"Eve and I knew each other as younglings though I haven't seen her since."

"Alright. Let's get going you two." Obj Wan said with a wave of his hand.

             -Eves POV-

Krell was going to be back from his mission soon. If it went bad I knew he'd be... mad to say the least.

"Commander! Should we start hiding the injured?" Captain Gram calls out running down the hall.

"Yes but make sure the critically injured have a healer of some kind."

Krell never let us have a medic. He said medics were for the weak. That's probably why we have the most MIA's out of any other battalion.

"Yes Sir. Should I tell the others to... prepare?"

"Most likely. That bastard sounded like he was in a horrible mood the last time I had contact with him."

He sighs.
"You know he will check the tapes, so why do you insist on insulting him? My men are strong. We can take his.... his anger towards us." He says carefully as we pass in a safe space between recording devices.

"I know you think your men are strong but I don't  believe that." I say as we continue walking.I threw  in a code phrase. He knows what that stands for: If I don't say something he'll kill all of you.

"Alright Commander." He says throwing in a code phrase. It means he's worried. I don't blame him, Krell is very harsh on people who insult him. I'm only alive because I'm his 5th padawan. The Jedi would be concerned if he had 5 padawans die on him. They already were suspicious with 4 but I knew he wouldn't risk it. At least I hoped.

I heard my com go off,

"Commander!There is an unidentified ship coming out of hyperspace!"

"Republic or separatist!?" I immediately ask. The last thing we need is a separatist showing up before Krell arrives.

"Republic! We can't tell if it's Krell."

"I'm coming!"

Gram glances at me and I nod. We both knew we had to hide the injured in case it was Krell.

I sprint down the hall to the landing bay and quickly prepare to be boarded.

Hi guys that's the end of this chapter! Hope you like it because it was really fun to write! ❤️❤️❤️