Chapter 8

Hey guys! I've gotten better at my updating schedule! I will try to post 1-2 times a week. Thanks! Enjoy the chapter!

Ashoka's POV

"We've been waiting for 2 hours! Where is she?" Anakin asks impatiently.

"I'm sure she'll be back soon" I say. I feel Obi-Wan's eyes burn into the back of my head. We haven't talked about how I knew her. I knew he was on the verge of asking me.

I started thinking of a story. We knew each other from training. That much was true. I could leave out the part of her being like my sister. He would know I wasn't telling the whole truth but it was better than admitting an attachment.

Just then the door open with a loud whoosh.

Eve walks in with a clone. Maybe a captain?

"I'm sorry for having you wait for so long. It took some time, but I told the crew." She said vaguely.

I knew it could've taken at most a hour but I didn't bring it up.

"That's quite alright." Obi Wan says his eyes narrowed slightly.

He still doesn't trust her. If I trust her shouldn't he trust my judgement?

"We will be back to Courasant in three hours. If you wish to leave then you may." Eve says briskly.

"I think we'll stay here." Obi-Wan says.

"But Master-" Anakin starts. He clearly is not on board with this.

"No. We can stay." Obi-Wan says daring Anakin to say anything.

"Alright, is there anything you need?" Eve asks calmly.

"No we're fi-" Obi-Wan starts but this time I cut him off.

"Actually yes. Can I speak with you?" I say. I know I'm walking on thin ice.

She doesn't answer for a minute clearly surprised.

"Yeah, sure. Captain, can you stay with our guests?"

"Yes sir." The Captain answers.

She gestures to follow her and walks toward the door.

I glance apologetically toward Obi-Wan and Anakin and smirk.

Obi-Wan is staring at us and Anakin is grinning. I think he said something to Obi-Wan.

I shake my head and walk out the door with Eve.

Thanks for reading! Love you all! -Pew