Chapter 9

Sorry if this chapter is short! ⚠️MENTION OF SUICIDE⚠️

Eve's POV:

The second we were out the door Ahsoka hugged me.

It took me by surprise, so it took me a second to hug her back.

"It's really you." She said tightening her arms around me.

"Yeah... 'Soka."

I could feel her smile into my chest. I was still taller than her, but her montrals were up to my chin.

I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her off of me.

Her markings were coming in and she seemed more confident about the way she carried herself than the last time I saw her.

She was wearing a maroon dress with leggings.

"Your style got worse." Ahsoka said. She had been looking at me as I looked at her.

I laughed and punched her shoulder.

"I missed you 'Soka" I said seriously. She had been one of the reasons I was still here today.

"I missed you too, Eves." She said with a smile.

"We should probably go back in. Skyguy is probably giving your Captain trouble."

"...Skyguy?"

"...Nevermind."

We walked back inside.

Gram was standing a few feet away from the two Jedi. I knew he was nervous being close to them.

Ahsoka immediately walked to the two Jedi while I walked slightly too the side, closer to Gram.

"It's okay. I think their good." I hissed through the side of my mouth.

He relaxed slightly but didn't drop his guard. I honestly didn't blame him.

The pair was standing with their arms crossed and they were looking around aimlessly.

"Skyguy please?"

Ahsoka was talking with Master Skywalker. So that's who "Skyguy" was.

"Fine go ahead Snips, it's not like I want to be here."

He glared at Master Obi-Wan, who chose not to notice.

Ahsoka grinned at me then rushed forward and whispered in my ear.

"We're still staying! Skyguy and Obi-Wan are staying on the ship! Do you have a room we can catch up in?"

"Yeah! Follow me!" I said excitedly.

I took two steps then realized that Gram was still there.

"Captain, you may return to your duties. Please leave our guests with their ship." I said as strong as I could.

He nodded, and just before he turned around I winked at him.