Chapter 16

Thank you for the support. It means the world to me that you guys enjoy what I write. The chapters may be shorter but I will push through this.

"Captain! What is wrong? You should not be in the Jedi Temple." Anakin yelled. This was extremely unexpected.

The clone captain was breathing heavily. I recognized he was in great rush.

"The commander of the 318st has been shot. I have urgent news for the Jedi Council." He said saluting me.

"Shot? Come on, then! We must get to the briefing room."

"Yes sir!"

Obi Wan's POV

Having my former padawan barge in during a briefing was the least of my worries at the moment.

Anakin had sprinted into the meeting at top speed, a clone captain close behind him.

"Skywalker! This meet-" Windu started.

"Commander Tarks has been shot by unregistered clones of Jango Fett who have, most likely, infiltrated the army by now." He says, ignoring Windu.

"Unregistered, they were?" Master Yoda asks curiously.

Anakin made a gesture to the Captain.

"Yes General. They had stolen armor. The Commander was the one to realize that the armor was not theirs. She could not," He paused slightly looking for the right words, "Feel their emotions like she can with normal clones."

The Jedi in the room looked slightly alarmed by the discovery.

"Thank you for bring this to our attention, Captain. You may go."

The Captain bowed his head in recognition and left the briefing room.

I stroked my beard. This would be a fun conversation.

Gram's POV

I got out of there as soon as possible.

I did what she had asked so now I could go check on Eve, the Commander, I mentally corrected myself. I had to make sure she was okay.

I was so lost in thought that when I made it back to base I didn't recognize the familiar markings on a helmet until I heard talking.

"Oh yeah! That was awesome!" Someone said loudly.

I turned to glare at whatever one of my brothers was being that loud on this type of dreary day.

It was the bullseye helmet.

One of the illegal clones.

Kriff.

Andddd cliffhanger! Don't worry I will update as soon as I can! I love you all so much and thank you all for your support! 💖💕💖
-Pew