Chapter 5

I won't be posting as often on weekends because I'm busy with sports. But anyways sorry for keeping you waiting!

                          Eve's POV:

"This isn't a test right?" I say making sure to hide my smile from their view.

"Why would this be a test?" Ahsoka asks, clearly confused.

I guess in her mind I should be crying.

"So it's not?" I barely managed to say

"It's not a "test". Your Master is dead, I'm sorry." Master Kenobi says clearly expecting something to happen.

For the first time in a long time, I smiled openly.

"Thank you." I whisper just loud enough for them to hear.

They looked shocked.

"Why are you-" Master Skywalker started but then his eyes widened and he let out a soft "Oh."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Not everyone has a good relationship with their Master."

"Yeah... Ok." He said clearly uncomfortable.

"Now that you have informed me of this, I will have my crew depart to Corosaunt." I say, trying to be professional.

"We will stay with you if that's alright." Obi Wan says. He still looks like he's expecting me to go berserk or something.

"Alright. Wait here."

I walk briskly to the door and once it closes behind me I sprint to the hiding places.

I have to tell them he's gone.

This'll be fun.

Sorry for not posting as much. I don't have motivation for this but I will keep writing as long as you guys want me too. You guys are really my only motivation to write this so I'm glad you enjoy this. Love all of you! - Pew