Chapter 11

Eve's POV:

The doors of the ship open and Masters Skywalker and Kenobi walk out first.

"We will be giving our report to the Council. Get your men off of that ship."

"Ok Obi-Wan." 'Soka says.

He sighs and walks away with Anakin trailing him.

"Ok. Captain, can you get the men out of the ship? Make sure the injured come first." I say addressing Gram.

"Yes sir."

"Injured?" Ahsoka inquires as Gram walks back onto the ship.

"We don't have a medic...." I say trailing off, hoping she'll catch my tone.

"Oh." I can tell she's really curious but I ignore it.

Her eyes glance behind me and a smile crosses her face.

"Rex! Jesse! Fives! What are you guys doing here?"

I feel my shoulders stiffen. Those were some of the names Krell had mentioned over his last holo. He said he wanted them dead. They had defeated him, but I knew it probably wasn't without cost.

"Ahsoka! Your back!" The one called Fives says with a small sad smile.

"I should go help get the injured off the ship. See you around 'Soka!" I say quickly. I do not need them knowing who I was.

Ahsoka grabs my wrist to stop me. I shoot her a look that very obviously said 'Not now.'

Apparently Ahsoka can't read looks because she says "This is my friend Eve. Eve this is Rex, Fives, and Jesse."

"Pleasure. I have to go 'Soka. See you around."

I walk off as fast as I can, trying hard not to glance back.

No one yelled after me.

They didn't know who I was.

Yet.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 1.7k reads! Love you all so much! -Pew