Chapter 2

Just so you guys know this is my first time writing a fanfic. I apologize if it's bad. I also updated the first chapter so go reread that!

           -Ahsoka's POV-

The ship lands in the docking bay without a hitch. I can hardly contain my excitement. Suddenly I'm pulled into a flashback.

I'm in the youngling room. It's my first memory. We were lifting rocks when suddenly a rock hits me in the head.

"Not the Jedi way, that is. Apologize you must." Master Yoda says as I rub the new bruise on my head.

"No! Girls have cooties."A stubborn youngling says.

"Say your sorry!" Says a a girl 2 years older than me.

"Your not a master!" He says sticking his tongue out.

Then a rock hits him in the head.

I giggle and smile at the older girl while Master Yoda scolds her.

Later when we head back to the youngling quarters we introduce ourselves.

"I'm Eve. What's your name?"

"I'm Ahsoka! Thanks for earlier!"

"No problem! Let's be friends."
    ———————————
We're running down a hall with Barris right behind us. She's almost caught us and I know she'll kill us if she can find us.

We turn the corner and Eve pulls me into a room. It's the storage closet.

We're both trying to hide our giggles as we watch Barris run by. She looks weird with pink hair.

————————————

"Forever and always right Eves?" I say hugging her tight. She's been chosen by Krell to be his padawan.

"Right 'Soka! I'll miss you." She says holding me tighter.

"I'll miss you too Eves. But we'll see each other again right?"

"Right! We'll always be best friends!"

I shake my head to clear the memory.

I wonder how much she's changed as the door slowly opens.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll post another one today or tomorrow. Just a question: What ships would you like to see in this? I'm thinking some Rexsoka or CodyWan but I'm not sure.