Chapter Two

≿━━━━༺ ♱ ༻━━━━≾
𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕯𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝕸𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
≿━━━━༺ ♱ ༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺ ♱ ༻━━━━≾𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕯𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝕸𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒≿━━━━༺ ♱ ༻━━━━≾

"Ga On was in our office?" Ji Eun frowned.

"He said he needed a book and the library was closed," Yo Han said amusedly over the phone.

"Not very good at excuses is he?" She muttered, opening up her laptop to look at the security feed. Unknown to Ga On, he was fortunate enough that the camera that Ji Eun had installed that day had only started working after he moved to the bookshelf, so the planted wire tap still remained hidden.

"What are you doing?" Yo Han asked, concerned by the silence.

"Watching you flirt with the boy, who seems quite terrified to be honest. I don't blame him." Came her amused reply.

"I wasn't flirting with him."

"No? Slamming him against the shelf as he was about to leave, flicking your hand against his collar, and I suspect, barely skimming his neck, then straightening his collar. What kind of erotic drama is this, I didn't know you were such a romantic," she teased. "I'm almost jealous."

"Almost?" She could almost see the smile on his face.

"Well, he's pretty cute, unsurprisingly."

Yo Han chuckled, "Glad to know you're feeling better."

"Which reminds me, get me some ice cream on your way, will you?"

A short pause. "You seem to think I'm your servant, darling." Yo Han's was dangerously soft.

   Ji Eun pouted, though she knew he couldn't see it. "Please?" She asked sweetly.

   "No," he said just as sweetly.

   "Fine. I'll go and get it myself, just as I'm dressed right now." She huffed.

   "What's that supposed to mean?" He demanded.

   "Come home and see," she purred before hanging up.

"Song Ji Eun!" Yo Han called as soon as he stepped foot inside the house.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She called back. He strode into the kitchen, a thunderous look on his face and stopped short at the sight of her smirking at him while placing a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth slowly.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He growled.

"Clothes, what else?" She was clad in some of the most scandalous nightwear he'd ever seen. A nightgown of pale blue satin that most definitely showed her cleavage, barely covering knees, and matching dressing gown that was currently left open.

"I didn't actually go out in them, if that's what you're worried about," she drawled, devilish amusement sparkling in her mahogany eyes.

Yo Han's eyes grew dark, an answering gleam in his eyes that sent a thrill through her spine as he stalked towards her. He brought down his hands on the table on either side of her, trapping her.