Chapter Three

≿━━━━༺ ♱ ༻━━━━≾
𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕯𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝕸𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
≿━━━━༺ ♱ ༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺ ♱ ༻━━━━≾𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕯𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝕸𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒≿━━━━༺ ♱ ༻━━━━≾

TRIGGER WARNING! R*PE, VIOLENCE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE, SKIP TO THE PART WHERE YOU WILL SEE "SAFE TO READ" IN BOLD AND ALL CAPS AND READ FROM THERE.

   She didn't know how long she had been here, in this dark place where they had tied her up. Though her sense told her it was only a few days, it felt like years. Years of torture. She knew they'd be back any minute now, those boys.

   She screamed through her gag as she broke her wrist, trying to wiggle free of her bonds. But it was too late. She heard the excited talking and footsteps as they came towards her. Tears poured down her face as she gave up, knowing what would follow.

   Five boys came into her view. She shook her frantically, trying to move away, but she couldn't move. She was trapped.

   "Our sweet Ji Eunie, have you been a good girl?" One of them cooed.

   Another grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the middle of the abandoned warehouse. She writhed and fought, but to no avail.

   "Yah, get rid of her clothes. Let's get right to it."

   Hands all over her, touching her in places she didn't want to be touched, where she shouldn't be touched. Her clothes, which they had been careful enough to preserve so far, tore under their careless hands now.

   She pleaded them to stop and for that she was slapped and kicked and punished. She cried and screamed for help as she was penetrated over and over. Raped again and again until she bled. She would never feel clean again, would never be able to look at a stranger without mistrust and fear.

   Slapping of skin, vulgar words, insults and threats thrown at her face, until she eventually stopped fighting back, voice too hoarse and tired to continue screaming, knowing there was no one to help.

   "Song Ji Eun!" Her name. That was what she was called, right?

  "Ji Eun-ah!" That voice... it was so familiar.

A soft melody sounded, simple and while it was well played, her mind dimly recognised the places where it went too sharp, the slight rigidity of it. But she recognised what it meant, what Yo Han had trained her to remember. Just two words. Safe. And dream.

SAFE TO READ FROM HERE

  Ji Eun woke up gasping, tears streaming down her face. Panic and fear still coursed through her veins as her eyes searched for Yo Han. Once she saw him, her violin still held against his shoulders as he assessed her, she started telling herself 'Safe. I'm safe. He's here, I'm safe.' Over and over in her head.