6

Shadows P.O.V

I flew where I would always with my dad would always train with me.Or should I say Vegeta. The place had boulders, trees, caves, and even a lake.Lying son of bitches kept secrets away from me. All this time I had trusted them and they had lied to me. My anger was all over the place. So I punched a bolder and it shattered. The cuts on my hand and face are all ready healed. But the burned was still healing. I hate it when people lie to me. It makes me feel so out of the open. Tears started to fall down the face.

"I knew you where here"

"What do you want Vegeta"

He landed behind me and he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"You heard it." Vegeta said "Everything"

"Yea I heard everything" I said crying "Why would you keep something like that from me."

Now Vegeta was now in front on me now. He went to my height. I am just 5"3. I looked at him as he wipes my tears away. Vegeta saw that my eyes that where full of anger.

"Let's go home Shadows. You need some rest of tomarrow for the Tourment."

"Ok"

Vegeta got up and ruffled my gold hair. My tail went crazy when he ruffled my hair. We then we both flew back home. It was a quite fly back home. I had my head down the whole time.When the both of us got back home Bluma was outside walking back and forth. She then looked up to see me and Vegeta. We landed and she ran to give me a hug.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you about what happened" she said

"It's ok"

She let go of me so that I can go back to bed and Vegeta followed me back in.  Bluma could tell that I was angry at her.The anger was still in me from this whole thing.I ran up to my room so I can into my Pjs and go back to sleep.

~next day~

I woke up in a startled because or my alarm clock ringing. Today is the day of the World Martial Arts Tourment and it's going to be exciting. At least today school wasn't opened.

"Thank goodness" the thought was in my mind "At least I don't have to deal with anybody in that damn hell hole"

I went to go to take a shower. When I was done I got a bra and baggy black tang top with a shirt underneath it. Then I got underwear then I put on black jeans. I put the same shoes from yesterday. I grabbed my fingerless laced gloves. Then ran downstairs while grabbing the cloak. Cause I don't want anybody to see me like this even with a gold tail as well.

I don't own Dragon Ball Z expect Shadows and other characters.