13

Third P.O.V

Shadows had flew to where the explosion. Did any of them die for good.There was a big monster and he was huge as well. Goku,Vegeta, dad, and there was a man that had skin of green. Goku was blasting ki blasters at him.

Shadows's P.O.V

The huge monster looked familiar. Had I just be in sleeping at the same spot at the thorns forest. When was alive and just a little kid I would have some strange ass dreams.

"Is this a dream?"

Kiku had turned around to see me. He flew to me.

"Shadows are you ok?"

"Yea I am ok dad. Am I dreaming?"

"No why?"

"I had a dream like this when I was little. Now the memories are coming back to me. The monster name is named Janemba."

Dad had looked at me with concern. But then went back to normal.

"Let's go"

"Ok"

Janemba had Goku in his hand.Me and dad both had fully blasted to Janemba. We both punched it square in the face. As Janemba was falling he had let go of Goku. Vegeta had turned into super sayain and punched Janemba in the stomach. While I was blasting at his face. Janemba then blasted me that sended me flaying. My back was facing him so he then grabbed me. I didn't have a second to spare. I struggled to get out of his hand.

"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A GUN!"

He was squishing me death. I couldn't even breathe at all.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

Then there was a loud 'BANG' on his arm. Then everything went dark.

Kiku's P.O.V

That Son of Bitch nearly killed my own daughter. So I had a sword hiding behind my lab coat. I took it out and charge up my sword. Then I went super syaian two. I flew to him and cut his arm so that he can let go of Shadows.

"SHADOWS!!"

She had collide with the ground. I landed next to her body. It would seem that she had black out. I have to get her safety before anything else happens.

"Kiku where are you going?" asked Vegeta

"Taking my daughter to safety."

I flew to away from the battle. There was a tree and I had landed there. I had placed her by the tree in a somewhat sitting position. I kissed Shadows forehead and flew off. When I came back the three men where still fighting Janemba. The man that had the green colored skin had been blasted off far away from where Vegeta and Goku had been fighting him.

Shadows P.O.V

My eyes had suddenly fluttered open. My head slowly came up slowly. Everything is a blur and hazy. What the hell is happening to me? Where am I? Am I still dreaming? When I had got knocked this words can into my mind. It would repeat over and over.

Go over the the limits. Reach the power that no sayain had.

Those where the words that would repeat over and over in my mind. It still does to this very moment. Like the saying goes "Always go the extra mile"

I stand up slowly everything a little dizzy. I think I am see stars. I see that Janmeba was still a huge fatass. I still feel weak so I decided to walk to the fight. I wasn't even paying attention to what is happening. My ears where ringing, eyesight blurry, and thinking about those words in my head. Every time I breathe it would be wheezy. By the time I had gotten there Janemba had changed into a man who was purple and red. Also has a long tail as well. My dad was facing the beast. Then I heard him scream as loud as possible. The beast had stabbed my dad trough the heart. My widen as tears started to fall down my eyes.

"Good-bye Shadows"

That was the last thing I heard from him. I fell down to my knees and scream at the top of my lungs. Now anger had filled me. I got back up and fully blasted to the monster. It grabbed my fist as it brought its sword to my face.

"You are a strong child but yet you are weak just like the man I just killed."

"DONT YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAD YOU FREAK!"

"Aww do I see a tail that I can cut off"

It elbowed Shadows on the back. When Shadows was on the ground the man who was probably Jannemba put a foot on her back. He started to laugh manically.

"Let me go you bastered jerk"

"Why should I you will just escape and cry like a baby. I just want to have fun with you."

Shadows had looked up at the sky and to see a moon. The moon had the color of cherry red. Now she started to breathe heavy as her eyes had turned from blue to purply red. As she was now screaming in an apes voice now.

"What's this?"

Shadows turned into a great ape. But the fur was gold not brown. On every full moon Shadows would have gold fur and not brown fur. Bluma would experiment on Shadows some times about the fur. Blume would do that when she was young though. Junmba would keep dodging the steps of Shadows feet. He kept on trying to cut off Shadows tail. But Vegeta and Goku would keep firing at him.

I don't own DragonballZ expect for Shadows and other characters.