14

Third P.O.V

Shadows had turned into an ape. It was an gold ape. Vegeta and Goku where fighting Junmba as she was an the ape. Shadows was going crazy however Junmba was trying to get to Shadows so he can cut off her tail.

Goku and Vegeta were shouting blasters at Junmba as he managed to fly to Shadows ape form. Shadows saw Junmba and started to attack him. He dodged every attack form the ape. Then teleported behind Shadows and used his sword to cut off the tail.

When the tail was cut off Shadows was turning back to normal. However she was different. She was taller,hair that was purple, eyes that are black. Her cloths where light blue baggy sweats. As for her shirt was a red baggy tang top. Goku and Vegeta where shocker to see Shadows in this form. Even she still has her tail after Junmba had cut it off.

"How can this be possible. She has fair more powers then before."

"Vegeta we need go now. We can make Shadows take care of this. Shadows can make a distracting as we go fuse."

Vegeta had nodded as Shadows started to power up. Shadows aura was a rainbow one. Now she put her hands and started to yell.

"BIG.....BANG......MASENKO!!!!"

She fried the beam at Junmba. When it hit him there was smoke all around the two of them. Then all of a sudden Junmba had reappeared behind Shadows. He hit Shadows and sent her flying to the ground. But Shadows had stopped herself.

"Goku and Vegeta!! Go fuse!! I'll handle him!!"

The two nodded and landed where Shadows was sitting before. Shadows was kicking him, teleporting, and punching him.

"FUSE. SEN. HAHA!!"

Then a blasters came out of nowhere and hit Junmba. Shadows turned around to see someone. It was Goku and Vegeta fused together. Then Junmba bursts out flying to Shadows. He had knocked her out.

The fused caught her in time. Shadows went down from super sayain 4 back to super sayain 2. He puts her down in a safe place. He flew back to Junmba so that he can fight him. Now the fight was over.

Shadows had woken up in unknown area. For some reason she was in a tube. The liquid was a little blue -green type of color. The question she was thinking to herself was that 'Was she still dead or alive again'

I don't own DragonballZ expect for Shadows and other characters.