12

Thrid P.O.V

The sky was red with jelly beans as the clouds. Although Shadows ate just a few hours ago the clouds was making Shadows really hungry. Goku looked at her holding her stomach and laughed.

"Its's like how I dream Hell would be. I wish I had brought something to eat from King Kai's place."

"Why is that?"

"I would all ways dream about hell all the time. For some reason I would dream about being in hell in my sleep. As well as day dream about it too. I'm hungry too but, I could survive."

"You are one weird kid Shadows."

"Hey it isn't my fault that I am born like this. I wish I wasn't born like this. I wish they would have killed me then and their."

Goku then saw that Shadows was getting really mad about the topic. He wished he never said anything like that in the first place.

"So why are we here Goku?"

"I want to show you somebody that I know."

Shadows looked confused at Goku and followed him. She had no idea where the both were going. They have both had stopped by a building.

"What is this building"

"You'll find out."

The two had walked in and saw a person.

"Hey there Vegeta"

"Vegeta?"

He turned around and was happy to see Shadows.

"So you are dead?"

"Yes I am"

Then their was a tap on her shoulder. She jumped and turned around to see the same man she saw at the tourmnet.

"So you are my father."

"Yes I am your father."

"Then why did you make like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like a freak!"

"No I didn't want to make you like that."

He kneeled to Shadows height. Putting her cloak around her.Also putting his hands on her shoulders. Tears were rolling down Shadows's face. Kiku had told Shadows everything. He also gave her a hug as tears continued to roll down her eyes.

"I'm sorry that I hadn't came to see you"

"It's ok dad."

He wiped the tears and let Shadows go. When Kiku had let her go she had ran off and than flew off.

As Shadows was flying she realized that she had her IPod in her pocket. She put the earbuds in and started to play 'Borderline' by Tove Stryke. As it was the middle of the song Shadows saw a forest of thrones. Shadows had landed and sat down. She brought up her knees to her to chest and her head down. After a hour or so there was a shake and an explosion in the distance.

I don't own DragonballZ expect for Shadows and other characters.