9

Goku's P.O.V

Her power was definitely 9,000 when she was little baby. But her power had grown over each passing year.But this was different from before. It was impossible for her to go that far. Shadows was brutally beat up. Plus she didn't look like herself anymore. Their was clones all over the place. Spopovich was really confused where to hit the the real Shadows. Once he was done Spopovich grabbed Shadows and pinned her on the ground. He kept punching her face as well as her stomach. Over,over,over and over until she was no longer moving. Spopovich got up while he was laughing. Amazing
that Shadows got up from those punches.

"How is this even possible" a girl behind me said

"She is defiantly not human" another girl said

"Shadows is a freak" a boy said

"No Shadows is an alien that's what she is" another boy said

Then the mysterious who was sitting next to me had snapped with anger.

"Never talk about my daughter like that." he said

"What she is daughter!?" me,Vegeta,Gohan,Piccolo and the other children said

"Yes she is my daughter. I'm the one that made her a super saiyan."

"Why did you make her a super saiyan"

"I wanted to make the saiyan race to have the power of super saiyan. Their wasn't any Saiyanas in our plant. Until I meet her mother. Her mother's name was named Miya.She had came to my plant because her plant got blown up by Freeza and his goons.Me and her are Saiyans. I became a super saiyan and she couldn't . So when she pregenet with Shadows I was really happy to her that. But since Miya couldn't go super saiyan i wanted Shadows to become super saiyan."

"So what the hell happened to you, your plant and your wife?" Vegeta asked

"What's your the name by the way" I asked

"First, I had died by the people on my plant. They killed me because I married a saiyan and my wife gave birth to a daughter. My plant doesn't want girls who are born a sayains on the plant. I did experiments on Shadows to become a super sayain.It seemed to work. Secondly, my wife wanted to save Shadows. So she took a spacepod to come here to earth. Then she got killed by Freeza when she went to Namek. Thirdly my plant was exploded by Freeza. And finally my name is Kiku."

"Why did you name your child Shadows?" Asked Gohan

"The reason was that Miya loved that name. That's what her middlename was named Shadows."

We all looked back at Shadows's match. She was dodging his attacks but she got hit sometimes by Spopovich's punches and kicks. She looked badly beat up.

Thrid P.O.V

Shadows kept on going. She couldn't keep up with Spopovich. He was going at it. The man kept going at it. Shadows didn't have an energy left to do any blasts. The girl couldn't move as fast as she in the beginning of the match. Then she put her hands up on both at the sides.

"BIG....BANG....." She begin to yelled as she put like Gohan's move Masenko

"...MASENKO!!!" She finally yelled out. Shadows used the rest of her energy blasted it at Spopovhich. He was amazed and yet surprised to see that Shadows had some energy left in her. But he bounced back the blast that Shadows had created back at Shadows. It was blasting Shadows which made some of her cloths had some holes on her pants and rips on her shoes, and on shirt. When the blast was done she had fainted. Kiku flew to Shadows. The referee said to the microphone.

"What a finish. Shadows has been finish by Spopovich."

Kiku put his head on Shadows chest to hear if their was a heart beat. Her heart wasn't even beating at all.

"Her heart is not beating!"

"YAYYY SHE IS DEAD."

Kiku look to see the group of children where cheering on Shadows's death. But he ignored it.Then turned his head to see Vegeta. He was in tears as was Bluma.

I don't own Dragonball Z expect Shadows and other characters. A lot was relieved in this chapter.