Berlin & Ugly Motel

The moment the plane was safe to exit, I was up and out of my seat as soon as I could be. I didn't want to be anywhere near the two. Not until I was relatively calm.

This would have made a nice vacation if the current circumstances weren't involved. Especially if Alyssa was here because right now, I needed to talk to her and vent about all the emotions I was carrying on my back.

"Hey, do you wanna slow down? For someone with little legs, you sure move fast." Sam called out, having to jog with Bucky to keep up at my side. Those were the first words he spoke since our little kerfuffle on the plane.

"Where's the car?" I didn't acknowledge his comment, "I assume you have one rented?"

"Of course I have one rented." He retaliated, rolling his eyes. "We parked it in long term parking here when we left to come back to you and Alyssa."

"Wonderful. I suppose I should make it my home then?" It was petty of me, but I couldn't help it.

Sam shared an annoyed glance with Bucky before letting out a vexed sigh. "Whatever. I'll go get the car. You two wait here."

Once Sam was at a respectable distance, Bucky grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face him.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked me, his brows knitting together in confusion.

"Nothing." I gave him a fake smile.

"Come on, there's something wrong." He shot back, shoving his hands in his pockets, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"There's nothing to talk about." I smarted, before turning away from him completely.

Two could play at this game.

I moved one step forward with Bucky only for him to shove me back ten. The annoying part about how I felt, was that I still cared but my stubbornness trumped that. I felt like I was being toyed with and even though I hate to admit it, it hurt my heart.

"(y/n)..." Bucky began but I held my palm up to him as a signal for him to shut up.

"I don't want to hear it. You don't want to talk about what happened and that's fine with me. I don't want to talk about how I'm feeling right now." I didn't dare look at him, focusing my eyes on the cars that drove by. Sam needed to hurry up.

"It's not that I-"

"Bup!" I cut him off, snapping my eyes to his and holding up my index finger. Electricity zapped around my fingertip. "I said I didn't want to hear it."

My stubbornness overpowered every moral aspect of me, sending me into a burning pit of anger. Whatever I said, was not properly thought out. My ability to think was overshadowed.

I felt so dramatic and it annoyed me to no end, but I wasn't going to be treated like a game. Mixed signals were something I didn't deserve. Especially from Bucky.

A car honk broke me out of my thoughts and I looked over to where the noise came from, seeing Sam sitting within the car he rented.

Finally.

Without another word, I was leaving a stunned Bucky alone on the pavement with my belongings. I slipped into the backseat of the car, letting the heavy weight of the silence encase myself and the boys.