chapter 1

Third pov.

The Akatsuki a criminal organization of S-Class-Criminals and Missing-nin and is the most wanted group in all around the shinobi world. The Akatsuki contains 11 official members, a handful of unofficial members, and all except for one are males. It was founded by Yahiko, and his childhood friends Konan with Nagato. After Yahiko's death Nagato took over the organisation as the leader though he acts under the alias known as Pain.
The members are. Nagato/Pain, Kanon, Zetsu, Uchiha Obito/Tobi, Deidara, Kakuzu, Hiden, Uchiha Itachi, Sasori, Orochimaru and kisame.
Because this organisation contains the most dangerous and strongest criminal missing ninjas they are seen as a threat to the other shinobi villages. It is said that their main goal is to collect all of the Tailed Beasts for their plan of world domination and bring world peace.
This is what everyone thinks but in reality it's just a home to broken souls. A place were they can return. They do missions just like a normal village shinobi. They treat eachother as family who care and stay loyal to eachother. Everyone has their own reasons in joining the organisation and Itachi was also the same. After he slaughtered the entire Uchiha clan leaving his little brother alive under the order of the village hokage he was ordered to go rogue. At first he joined the organisation as a spy but later when he understood the real meaning behind the organisation he choose to stay loyal to Akatsuki.
It was a normal day for the Akatsuki members. Pain was acting as the leader so he was the one who distributes the missions among the members. Like usual Nagato was giving them missions. "Itachi, Kisame, Tobi I want you three to go on this mission. It may take atleast 2 weeks. But if you can be done with it earlier them you may return." "May I ask what this mission is about?" Itachi asked. "There have been some rumours that there is some illegal activities going on within the Iwa. Something related to experimenting on human beings both dead and alive. Your mission is to find out if these rumours are true or not if its ture then destroy the organisation and free the captives. The rest of the information is in this scroll." "Wait Iwa Deidara is also from there right" asked Kisame "Yes he is that is why I am not recommending his for this mission he might get recognised by someone and also the last time I did the mistake of senting him to a mission to Iwa he almost blow up an entire village. I don't want that to happen again" all three of them nodded and then turned to leave. Later that day all three of them left the Akatsuki base to Iwa. The travelling was smooth with only Tobi occasionally telling them stories and being loud. It takes them 4 days to reach Iwa from the base. The 4 day ride took them 5 days because of Tobi but they were not complaining.

(Time skip 5 days later)

They reached their destination. Tobi has turned into his serious and professional mode that was one of his personality that was admirable about him. Even thought he plays around a lot he always takes his mission seriously and completes it within the given time in the most perfect way possible. Even with his man-child behaviour Tobi is one of the best and strongest among the S rank missing ninjas.
"Tobi you take the left route Kisame will take right and I will go straight. You know the deal. Search the entire village note down even the smallest clue you can get. Let's all meet again 550 meters into the woods to the east today midnight. And don't get caught." They both nodded and split up.
Time passed and it was now midnight. As promised all three of them met in the woods. "Alright what did you find" Itachi started "the rumours are indeed true. But not everyone know about this. I heard some people talking about it in the tea shop. I think one of them was a ninja who worked as a supply delivery man." Kisame said "ya I know I heard some too. What I found is that these organisation don't leave out clues that much. they kill off anyone who retires or get fired from the organisation. There was a small funeral near by the place I searched. The dead man was killed by the same organisation the wife of this said man was mumble about something about it. But I couldn't go near her. I think they are also keeping an eye on their family members too." Itachi said "Tobi what did you find" "Tobi found something very important. Tobi found a man who works for this organisation and I followed him. And he took Tobi to were he works. The people who work for them are strong Tobi was almost caught but Tobi managed because Tobi is a good boy. But Tobi think they are quite stupid because the building had poor security system. They only had guards. Because Tobi knows how to walk though walls it was easy for Tobi" "good job Tobi. Alright then we will infiltrate the building tomorrow night. OK?" Everyone nodded and then went to rest for the day.