chapter 4

Orochimaru's pov.

I was in my lab doing my usual. I was working on a new formula. A formula which can cause chakara Explosion and harm the user and kill them just like a bomb. It been years since I joined the Akatsuki. So far everything is good. They are not bad people and I fit perfectly with them. I still remember my village though. If only they have more trust in me I would have still be with them. I was betrayed. Denzo framed me for human experimentation and everyone just believed what that useless piece of shit just said. How could they. They didn't even ask me what the truth is just said that they have enough proof they need. Like they do. How in the walking hell will they have proof when none of that is ture. I left the village heartbroken. Not even my teammates nor my sensai tried to stop me. It hurt like hell to feel the betrayal from the ones that you believed is your home and gave your life to protect. They just throw that in my face. I wondered around like a dead man for days and was finally found by the Akatsuki. They took me in treated me like one of them. Never see me as a weird man who have a obsession over snakes. Gave me my own research lab and equipments. Everything. If there is one regret I have then that will be I was not able to protect something that I sweared my life to protect. I was too late again. It broke me. I focused my everything into research from then on. I know that she is still alive but don't know where she is. But it's been soo many years will she be even alive even if she is will she remember me. I don't know. I was deep in thought when Izzy one of my snake summons well now its more like my pet. She is an albino bullsnake with blood red eyes.

"Hisss

"Hisss. Masster. Itachi and team have returned sssafely but brought back a girl. A blonde child masster. I believe itsss the one you have been sssearching for. Massster." I froze at the news I was processing what Izzy just said. My eyes widen my heart was beating fast. They test tube in my hand dropped and shattered I turned to Izzy and asked "Izzy what did you see" "a female child masster. Sshe hasss blonde hair and three whissker mark on her cheeksss. Masster. And itachi seemsss to know her too. Masster" Izzy said I felt my body shaking and my knees weakening. 'Is it her. It must me her right. It gotta be her. I want to see her.'
Izzy immediately crawled into my hand hiding herself in my clothes. I ran out of my lab to the living room. When I slamed opened the door I saw everyone in the living room like they were going discuss something. I couldn't control myself I want to see her. I want to make sure it is her and she was safe. "IS IT TRUE. DID YOU FIND HER. IS THAT REALLY HER" I asked Itachi said nothing but nodded his head slightly and the next thing I know my legs give out I fall on my knees and tears started to fall from my eyes. Kanon and deidara immediately ran towards me and helped me to the couch. "No I have to see her. Please take me to her." I begged kanon looked at me sympathetically "I don't think you should see her now Orochimaru-san. I want to explain to everyone what happened who she is and her condition. Please sit down." Itachi said in a soft voice. 'Her condition. Why. What happened' "is she okey?" I asked Itachi didn't say anything. Nor did anyone. I looked over to kanon she avoided my gaze. I hated this already. I just want to see her. Without much resistance I sat back down again. Itachi sighed and started.

Third pov.

Everyone had their attention to the raven haired man. Tobi was awfully quite for the Akatsuki family. Seeing this Orochimaru was preparing for the worst. He already knew Tobi's really identity. Uchiha Obito. Itachi sighed and  started. "As you all know me Tobi and Orochimaru are from the hidden leaf village Konoha. And you already know who Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina is." Most of them had their eyes widen in realisation and some where still processing. "That right. The girl that I brought in today her name is Uzumaki Namikaze Haruko. Eldest daughter of Namikaze Minato the yellow flash and the late Fourth hokage and his wife Uzumaki Kushina the red headed Habanero." Everyone gasped except the two Uchihas and the snake sanin. Itachi continued "me and Haruko know eachother since diapers. Friends to best friends and slow those feeling started to change. But it didn't last long..." Itachi trailed off. Everyone in the room could hear the pain in his voice and they all kept quite and listened to him speak. It was rare for the Uchiha to speak his past and even rare to see his emotions. "Time passed and both of our mothers were pregnant again with our brothers. Both of us were sure excited. We did everything with each other." "They were both practically attached on hips" surprisingly it was Tobi who said that. Everyone turned to Tobi the masked man was sitting with his head low like he was diving into deep memories "you know her too Tobi?" Asked pain. "Ofcause I know her. I practically raised her. I watched he flip on her stomach for the first time starting to crawl her first step her first word everything. I saw her grow up." "Ya even her first work was Obi" Orochimaru commented giving a slight chuckle to which both the Uchihas smiled. "Then what happened. Why is she here now?" Their smiled died down "on October 10 during the kyubi attack something happened" Tobi said. "We were only 7 at that time I saw her running among the crowed of villagers. I tried to reach out to her. But it was too late. She dissappeared into the sea of people and the next time I saw her was her cold body lying in a pool of Blood. I saw her die. I saw her talking her last breath. But how she ended up there I don't know. The hokage said that she was dead and to never talk about it ever again and then it became a taboo to speak." Itachi finished with a tear runing down his face the poor old snake saying was full on crying and soft sniffing sound was heard from Tobi. Everyone knew that the man was crying behind his mask. The Akatsuki base was silent with only light sniffling sound for the first time and it was not comfortable at all.