chapter 2

Itachi's pov.

Today was the day we infiltrate the building. All day we three searched around the building for escape routes, the security systems, how many guards are there and a safe spot for bringing the alive captives.
It was almost time we build a small temporary shelter near but a little far from the organisation base building. The time came. We started ascending into the building killing everyone infront of us. We made it into the building then we split up we reached the cells that kept the captives. The sight inside it was not welcoming at all. Some of them were already dead amd starting to rotten we almost puked at that sight. Some were alive but they were not in a good condition.

Everyone was chained

Everyone was chained. Some looked soo broken. Some were new like they were just brought into the base. Children adults male female all were there. It made my blood boil and my heartached when I looked into their eyes.

 It made my blood boil and my heartached when I looked into their eyes

We moved everyone outside to the temporary shelter. We made shadow clowns to carry some who couldn't walk and others to lead them the way. We were almost done. Kisame was just behind me Tobi was also there but further back. Then we saw a large room with a 'SPECIAL EXPERIMENT ROOM' sign we nodded at eachother and ran towards it kicked the door open. There were 2 workers in the room we easily killed them then we started to scan the room. It was bigger than the rest of the rooms. More equipped and advanced

A little more further into the room I saw a big capsule it was filled with some kind of liquid

A little more further into the room I saw a big capsule it was filled with some kind of liquid. There was something inside it. What was it. I narrowed my eyes more that's when I found out it was a human. That person was fully connected to tubes. My eyes widened. But something caught my eye. That person inside the capsule had bight blonde hair just like the sunshine. It reminded me of someone 'no that can't be. I saw her die with my own eyes. There is no way. Right?' I walked closer. My hands were shaking I slowly reached out my hand towards it then I narrowed my eyes again that's when I saw it. I prayed that my eyes were devising me. I wished this was all just a dream. I shut my eyes and opened it again hoping it was all just a nightmare. Slowly my other hand reached towards my chest and touched my pendant I wear it all the time. It was special to me. It held a memory of a certain special someone. I pulled it out and looked at it.

It was a pair pendant I held to the silver one the moon shaped pair and the other one was with that person

I Looked up to see a thin long blonde haired girl with three whiskers marks on each cheeks the owner of the other pair of the pendant. The one that holds the golden cleft. My childhood best friend my first crush.
She was not moving not smiling not looking at me like she used to. How is that even possible. She was supposed to be dead. Why is she here. I was snaped out of thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulders. I turned to look who it was. It was Kisame. I was just staring at him. That was when Tobi rushed into the room saying we have to go. He stopped mid sentence when his eyes feel on the capsule and the person in it. I think he too recognised her. How could he not. He was the one who practically raised her. "Itachi....is that..." "Yeah. Its Haruko" I said it was then silent "H-How" "I don't know." Kisame was confused by our actions he have never seen us the great Uchihas reacting like this. Then he moved towards the power supplier and pressed some buttons then with loud air release sound the water started to drain. We waited and when it was drained me and Tobi took her out and I held her close to me. Kisame went around and picked up some papers and then we started to run towards the exit.
I was running fast with all sorts of thoughts in my mind like how she got there. Is that even her. That was until I felt a tug on my cloth. I looked down to see the eyes that I longed for looking at me. Her eyes were half-closed but I could see her beautiful ocean-blue eyes. Though they were not the same ut was lifeless but they were still beautiful. "It's ok Haruko. I am here to take you out. Don't worry you are safe now. Hold on a little longer we will be out soon. Please. Don't close your eyes ok. For me. Please" I said no I was begging. I don't know if what I said was to comfort her or me. Then I saw her lips moving. She was trying to say something. I stopped and leaned my ears closer to her lips. I heard whispers. "Something...mine...there...please...take it" what. "OK where?" I asked then she pointed to a direction. I nodded and then said "Hey guys. I will be back ok" without even waiting for their reply I turned to go to the direction she pointed. I ran and ran that was when I noticed that both Kisame and Tobi was following us. Guess they were worried. I mentally thanked them and kept running. We finally reached a door. Tobi helped to open it we walked in. There were many small drawer like things on the wall with something written under it. "Name.." I heard Haruko whispered. I understood right way what she was saying so I turned and said "Tobi Kisame look for Haruko's name in there if you see it open the drawer and take out what is in it." They nodded I placed Haruko down and began searching myself. A little later Tobi yelled that he found it. We looked into it. It had her old clothes and something shiny and long. I took it out. I was surprised to see what it was. It was the golden cleft of the pair pendant. 'She remembers' I smiled and ran towards her picked her up and then ran towards the exit again. This time we made it out. We reached the shelter after making sure we moved every alive captives out we sent shadow clowns to stick explosive tags all over the building then *BOOMM!!!" It exploded.
After that we moved the alive captives to a nearby local hospital informed the village leaders and got ready to leave. "We are taking her with us right" "ofcause we are. I am not going to let her go again" I said looking down at the sleeping blonde. She looks so fragile. I pulled her closer and then we started to head back home to the Akatsuki base.