chapter 3

Third pov.

The Akatsuki base was having a normal day. Most of the members were already there. Only the three. There was a festival going on in the nearby village Deidara was pestering Sasori to go with him. Nagato was in his office Kanon in the kitchen Kakuzu counting his savings and yelling at Hiden amd Deidara for spending too much. Hiden was as usual praying to his god. Zetsu was out somewhere nobody knows were. Orochimaru was in his lab. It was a normal day that was when the base door opened "oh welcome back guys. How was th-" Deidara couldn't finish his sentence when his eyes landed on the figure Itachi was holding "WHAT IS THAT?" Everyone in the living room now turned their head towards the door to see what made Deidara to be more loud than he is. They all looked at the three new comers in shock the shared a look between eachother the figures then and then to the three. Everyone was waiting for them to answer. "Its someone. Important" Itach said and walked towards his room with the figure still in his hand. When he turned the corner the rest looked at each other "that's it?" Then they turned to Tobi and Kisame "who was that?" Nothing that was when Kanon came to the living room hearing the commotion "what is happening guys. Why so loud. Oh hey Tobi Kisame you are back. How was the mission. Where is Itachi?" It was then she noticed the tense atmosphere in the room "Everything alright?" Kanon asked the suddenly Itachi came to the room looking for something or someone "ah.. Kanon I was looking for you. Can you help me with something real quick please. Its important" Kanon nodded and followed him to his room. The other then again turned to Tobi and Kisame. Everyone was getting worried because Tobi was not acting like how he usually does. Usually he would have already annoyed the shit out of everyone by now. And Itachi too there was a look of fear a look of desperation on his face. "Just wait for Itachi to come. He will explain" with that Tobi too walked towards his room. Kisame was the only one left from the three they all looked at him he just shrugged and said "don't look at me. I don't know what happened either. The only thing I know is that I have never seen the Uchihas like that. Bye I got a report to give." With that he too went to the office. "Well that was a nice 'I am home' vibe" they all shrugged and decided to do what Tobi said wait for Itachi.
With Itachi Kanon followed him to his room "Itachi what wrong. You hurt?" "No" the he stopped and opened the door to his room Kanon enter and looked inside. She was surprised to see there was something on his bed "Itachi who is that?" "Someone important. Can you help clean her up." Kanon just nodded.

Kanon pov.

I was surprised to see what was on his bed. It was girl a beautiful one if she was not this skinny. She had long blonde hair and three whisker marks on her cheeks. All that Itachi said was that she was someone important. I didn't want to push the topic more if he was not comfortable talking about it. I guess I will have to wait. Itachi stepped out side I picked her up took her to the bathroom and sat her down in the tub. I was shocked at how easily I picked her up. She felt like a feather. When was the last tme she ate something. Then I started to remove her clothes one by one. Her whole body was only bones. Nothing else. I am only guessing that Itachi brought he back from the organisation base. Just looking at her itself I didn't want to imagine what have she gone through. Her skin looked so pale. Scars and bruise old and new covered her body. There were very big dark circles under her eyes. Her body itself showed how malnutritioues she was. I used my medical ninjatsu on her to check her health then I signed 'How long have you been kept captive for you to look like this girl". I mentally signed and began cleaning her. Then I went back to my room to get some clothes that was too small for me. I Retured dress her up in that. It was still too big for her.
I then tucked her into the bed and went out to see Itachi amd get an explanation. When I was out Itachi was aleeady waiting for me outside "how is she?" He asked. His voice held his desperation. "Not good. She skin itself shows that she haven't seen the sun in years. And she is too malnutritioues. We need to do something quick. She is covered in scars indicating years of abuse. I don't even know how the girl survived everything. I checked her health its not good either. Her chakara network is a mess everything is a mess." Itachi nodded and looked into the room and looked at the sleeping blonde. His eyes held something I haven't seen in his eye ever. A look of longing. He was begging for her to be ok but I don't know if she can make it though. "Itachi who is she?" I asked he signed and motioned me to follow him I did. We the  went to the living room were now everyone was there waiting. Nagato Tobi and Kisame was also there. Tobi was being awfully quite today. Itachi was about to speak when the door burst open. "IS IT TRUE?" we all were startled and turned to that voice.