chapter 13

Third pov.

A few minutes later just as they expected Naruto was alone and sitting on a lone swing looking down and swinging slowly. The chains softly creak in rhythm with a gentle breeze, and as the sun sets, its golden light paints a tranquil scene. Laughter and distant chatter blend with the soft rustling of leaves, creating a backdrop of memories and thoughts. With each sway, a sense of calm settles in, inviting reflection and a peaceful connection with the moment. The soft evening breeze blew through his blonde locks, eyes drifted downwards as if thinking something very deeply. It was a sight that no one was familiar with. "......" "....was Naruto always like this" Kisame asked with a tint of worry in his voice. Obito kept silent as they watched the blonde boy. ".... Let's move" was the only thing Obito said Kisame nodded and used a jutsu creating a small dog. They watched as the small white dog ran up to the blonde boy and braking in its small voice trying to get his attention. "Huh?" Naruto's eyes fell on the white fluff a small smile broke into his face "hey there little guy are you lost" Naruto gently got down on his knees and tried to pay the smaller animal. The dog let Naruto pat him and then bit into his sleeves and tugged him as if begging him to follow him. Naruto frowned when he saw the desperate attempt of the small animal. "Is there something wrong. Do you need help? Do you want me to follow you?" Naruto asked softly when the dog braked in response to the blonde finally decided to follow him. Naruto giggled a little when he saw how the little dog jumped happily when Naruto decided to follow it. And just like that without thinking twice Naruto started following the dog. He saw the smaller animal running into the forest he frowned. He started rethinking his decision again but still he reluctantly followed the animal into the forest. Half an hour into the run Naruto finally noticed that he was very far away from the village and somewhat deep into the forest. It was getting dark. He stopped running and turned back to look at the direction he came from and then "hey are you sure this is the right way. Because I can't see any-" Naruto stopped mid sentence because when he looked back at where the dog was it was nowhere to be found. Confused the blonde boy looked around and found that he was in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly feeling creeped out he decided to start walking back the way he came from but soon discovered that he was lost. "Are you lost?" Naruto snapped his head back to the direction were he heard the voice his eyes widen and unconsciously took a step back in caution. "Hahaha no need to be weary of me kiddo. I came in peace this time." Kisame held his hands up as a non threatening gesture. Still Naruto stood very conscious of him looking around to find an escape infact everywhere around him was a good escape route but he knew that Kisame was not that stupid. "What do you want?" Naruto asked glaring at him. "Hmm... I see you are not running away. Good decision" "why are you here?" Naruto asked still weary. "Relax I am just here to talk" Kisame said. "Talk?" Kisame nodded "there's a small favour that I want to ask you" "what kinda favour and why do you think that I will help you with that?" The blonde frowned. "*sigh* I know this is not going to be easy. Look here blondy there's someone who wants to see you that's why I am here. You have to come with me" "you said you are only here to talk and now you want me to come with you. Stop sprouting nonsense" Naruto saw an opening seeing Kisame was distracted a little bit so he was going to take that chance to escape when suddenly he felt a chakara behind him a chill run down his spine he slowly looked behind "hiiii" said a childish voice. Naruto jumped back and glared at the new figure "aw no need to be afraid of Tobi Naru. Tobi here to be friends with Naru." The new figure said while jumping and spinning like a child. A very frustrated sigh came from behind. Naruto gazed between the new figure and Kisame. "Tobi I told you to come out only if something goes wrong. Why are you here" Kisame asked annoyed. "But Tobi was bored and Naru here looked scared too so I am here for mental support" Tobi said as he jumped behind Naruto and hiding behind him from Kisame. "Arg you are not a mental support but a mental frustration" Kisame yelled. "What is going on here?" Naruto yelled. Both the Akatsuki members looked at the blonde and Kisame sighed again. "Sorry about my partner there. Look Naruto we are not here to fight we just need you to follow us somewhere" "and why would I do that" "....like I said there's someone really important who wants to see you so please" Kisame said after a little pause. Naruto was surprised hearing a plea from the Akatsuki's mouth. Obito saw the hesitation in Naruto's face so he said in his normal man voice "Naruto I know you are suspicious of us. But please believe us just this once. Come with us. We promise we will bring you back." Naruto frowned again "how can I trust you" Obito paused and said "either ways you are coming with us today not just you but Sasuke, also as we speak now two of our other friends is with Sasuke but we promise we will not hurt you or your friends" Naruto eyes widen when he thought his friend was in danger "Why Sasuke too. I thought I was the only one you need. I am the one with a tailed beast leave him out of it" He yelled "relax Naru we are not here for your tailed beast" Kisame said "then why?" There was silence then Naruto was going to say something else when suddenly Obito started again "Naruto before you say anything let me ask you this. How much do you know about this village" Obito's voice was deep and serious there was no room for any jokes. Naruto frowned "what do you mean. Konoha is where I was born. It is my home ofcourse I know a lot about it. Why should I tell you about it" Obito sighed "well let me rephrase it then. How much do you know about Konoha other than what you learned about it from school" "I am not understanding where the hell you are going with this" Naruto said frustrated because one his friend was in danger and two when they were teaching these things in school Naruto was not even listening so he doesn't know much but didn't want to show it to the Akatsuki. "Did the third ever mentioned who your family is?" This stopped Naruto from the train of thoughts in his head he stared Directly at Obito. "No..." After a few moments of silence Kisame spoke. "Come with us and we will tell you everything" "how can I trust you guys" Naruto really wanted to know his family. Who were they. What kind of people were they. What happened to them. He wanted to see them although he knew himself better than anyone that his last wish will never come true still he wanted to know. Obito stepped forward and slowly brought his hand up to his face and removed his mask revealing a very heavily scared face. "Let me reintroduce myself.... My name is Uchiha Obito... I was your father's student" Naruto's widen "U-Uchiha..." No matter what Naruto knew at that moment that this guy was not bluffing because the masked man was clearly a Uchiha his charaka was similar to Sasuke's his current aura was different. Plus the name was very familiar to him. He have seen it on the memorial stone many time. Trains of thoughts rushed into his head but Obito didn't stop there "... You might have heard my name around or maybe not but trust me on this one. I was your father's student and Kakashi you sensai was my teammates.... Please Naruto just this once come with us ok. There is someone that I really want you to meet" Naruto stayed silent for a long time and then finally asked calmly "who?" He looks straight at Obito his blue eyes was crystal clear with youth and determination "..... Your sister" Obito finally whispered. Naruto's eyes widened.