Chapter 1

TIME FOR AG'REST'

Adrien Agreste, 24, has been out of the limelight for a few weeks having a well deserved rest after the recent head to head with his father. It was never known if he had ventured to the Bahamas with his wife, however he has recently been spotted out and about window shopping on the Champs-Élysées. Onlookers noted how he had been lingering around display windows at some of Paris' finest jewellery stores. It seems the blonde haired model was in the market for diamonds and we couldn't be more jealous.

One eyewitness reported Adrien fawning over possible eternity ring choices in both Cartier and Tiffany's, and a source close to us explained that Adrien finally came away with a new two carat diamond, stating '[he] had found the perfect stone for the perfect Lady.'

Could this mean a vow renewal is on the cards for Paris' lovebirds?

Here at 'Mode Mania' we are drooling with stunning visions of Vivica Agreste, 23, sporting a 'Gabriel' wedding dress as Adrien looks gorgeous in a well tailored suit. After their private celebration for their first wedding three years ago, all of us here at 'Mode Mania' feel as though we need photographic evidence of this rather beautiful event.

'Gabriel' are yet to make a statement on Adrien's behalf, though a recent post on Ms. Agreste's social media might mean one comes much sooner rather than later. Her most recent post pictured herself in a top class nail bar receiving a perfectly painted manicure.

'Perfect nails compliment the perfect accessories.'

We wait with baited breath for the 'accessory' to appear on Vivica's finger, with no doubt that it will be stunning, just like Paris' top couple.

So, Adrien, hurry up and decorate your lady's finger, we love a good wedding.

•••••

Marinette walked into the toilets, slamming her bag down hard on the vanity. Searching inside she pulled out gum, makeup wipes and a toothbrush/toothpaste set. She looked at her face in the mirror and grimaced, lipstick seemed to now be everywhere apart from on her lips. She looked like a glorified clown and contemplated sending a picture to Alya. Her bff would truly appreciate the pick me up. As she turned side to side a giggle left her lips, forget being Ladybug, she thought, she could give the joker a run for his money instead.

"Ugh!" Opening the packet, she pulled out a makeup wipe and began to scrub at the left over marks on her face. This was the reason she would usually wear lip stain on a date, but unfortunately the red lipstick was a necessity to prove the kissing had happened. She gently rubbed the wipe in circular motions, removing the makeup from her face, and with it the memory of what she'd just had to endure. Once the lipstick marks had vanished, she began on the rest of her face, there was no way she was leaving here with a big patch around her mouth, looking like a panda wasn't an option. She may have completed this job, but her next one would just end up with her being ridiculed.

Once she was happy her face was clean of unwanted makeup, i.e. all of it, Marinette bent over, flipping her hair upside down and blindly searched her bag for a hair tie. Why didn't she just put one on her wrist like she normally did? As much as she loved her hair down, the removal of the microphone wire (complete with the sticky tape) was always a pain, literally, and more times than not she ended up removing strands of her hair that had caught itself in the stickiness. She felt Tikki place the tie in her hand and fastened it around her thick raven hair.

Happy with the makeshift ponytail, she stood up and looked in the mirror. Makeup removed, hair up, next it was time to remove the microphone. Pushing her dress strap to one side, she found the thin black wire and began to pull it from her skin. Every now and then, an unplanned hiss would leave her mouth as the wire unstuck from her skin leaving a slight red mark in its wake. Finally, she reached the head of the microphone in her small cleavage and pulled that off too, rolling the wire around her fingers and placing it in her bag. She swapped the wire for her phone and called through to her office, placing it on loudspeaker and on the vanity's side so she could continue her aftercare routine.