Chapter 6

TO KNOW 'KIM' IS TO LOVE 'KIM'!

It's happening people! Olympic Gold Medal Champ Lê Chiến Kim, 24, is finally tying the knot with his childhood sweetheart, Ondine, 25. The two met during their time training at their local swimming centre, where they fell in love at the tender age of fourteen.

Between them they are the proud owners of six Olympic medals, three being Kim's World Record winning Golds, and are known as Paris' number three couple, trailing behind superheroes Ladybug and Chat Noir, and supermodels, Adrien and Vivica Agreste.

It seems this 'super swimming' couple will be taking it back to their roots, holding the reception of their wedding in the exact place they fell in love. Their local swimming center has had a transformation into a underwater wonderland in homage to Ondine's akumatized form 'Syren'. The Olympic sized training pool has been boarded over, and from what has been leaked in photographs sent to us, the whole area has been turned into an underwater Paris.

Along with their Olympian counterparts, the couple will be joined with many of their other famous friends, including; comic book king Nathaniel Kurtzberg, musician Ivan Bruel, 'A Gift for Kidz' director Rose Lavillant, supermodel Juleka Couffaine, and A list actor Adrien Agreste.

We look forward to seeing what everyone is wearing, and will have a run down of outfits in our 'Valentines' edition of 'Mode Mania'.

Congratulations Kim and Ondine, and we wish you all the best for your future.

•••••

Adrien stood in front of his mirror straightening his silver tie as Plagg floated around, wedge of cheese in his hand and a smile on his face. The kwami loved staying at the rental, he had complete free reign and could go where he wanted doing what he wanted. The first two years Adrien had lived in the mansion with Vivica had been hell. Adrien had had to cut back on Camembert because Vivica disliked the smell so instead Plagg would travel to Marinette's and she'd keep him full of the gooey good stuff. Of course, she didn't know he was getting away from Vivica, she only knew that Chat's wife was a bitch. He'd told her enough stories himself.

Plagg enjoyed going over to Marinette's, it meant he got to spend time with Tikki and the others too, and it allowed him to get to know the Guardian a little more. He'd always liked pigtails, but since everything had transpired with their civilian selves, Marinette was giving Adrien more of a chance as Chat. Their relationship was something extremely special, it always had been, but now ... it was a solid bond. Tikki and Plagg knew nothing would break them, even when Marinette found out her cat partner was actually her first love, and both couldn't wait for that day.

"Do you think she'll be there tonight?" Adrien asked, messing around with the buttons on his suit jacket. One done? Two done? None done?

"Who?" Plagg asked, throwing the remainder of the chunk into the air, spinning himself around and swallowing it whole.

"Marinette," All Adrien could think about was how this would be the first time they'd been face to face since that night three years ago. The night he had to make a choice, and being honest it wasn't a hard one to make. When the options had been thrown out on the table he didn't have to think twice. Marrying Vivica was the only option, the only choice.

Plagg knew the answer, he also knew what she was doing trying to trap him. One thing Plagg also knew though was that Marinette was smart. If they could just talk, even in a brief summary, he was quite sure she'd see it for what it was ... a fake trap.

"Probably, she's friends with both right." Plagg commented, watching as Adrien went with the one button option before flying over and unfastening it, he didn't want his chosen looking bad, not when the idea was to hook Marinette before she hooked him.