Chapter 16

WE A'GUESS'TE IT!

Our story yesterday reached over 5,000 views and 256 comments within the first thirty minutes of posting making it our biggest news story to date. Due to the nature of the photographs posted from the Collége Françoise DuPont's 65th Anniversary celebration 'Mode Mania's' servers were on the brink of crashing.

It seems 'Adrica' are not pregnant and apparently it is a touchy subject for the model. It had been believed that Vivica Agreste, 23, was pregnant with hers and Adrien Agreste's, 24, first child, however there was neither a confirmation or a denial from Vivica or Adrien's publicist's meaning the world continued to think the number two 'it couple' were expecting the pitter patter of tiny footprints in their not so distant future.

However, the recent photographs of Vivica drinking at the event sparked a numerous amount of hate comments towards Adrien's wife. Vivica was seen drinking glass after glass of wine at the event alongside Agreste Family friend Chloé Bourgeois, and it's actually Chloé that has come forward with more details.

'[Vivca] has been wanting to get pregnant for over a year, however it is yet to happen for her. She has spoken to me many times about the heartbreak of trying and not succeeding.'

Adrien has yet to make a statement, though Vivca has made it clear via her social media accounts they haven't given up their fight for a child yet. Vivca posted on Instagram a beautiful picture of herself in a rose gold babydoll déshabillé, with the glow of Adrien's golden hair behind her looking thoughtfully out the window and away from the camera. The caption proves they haven't given up on trying just yet.

'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

We are wishing you all the luck in the world, beautiful lady, and we are sure it'll happen when the time is right, and while you're waiting enjoy the fun which comes with trying.

In other news, Félix Graham de Vanily, 24, graced the scene amongst f Paris' most famous, at the 'Fashion Boutiques' gala in place of his cousin, Adrien Agreste. Crowds were wowed by Félix's attire as he showed off a new and improved 'Agreste' style, bringing the most dated tuxedo's into the modern day market.

Crowds of fans were left speechless as Félix announced himself, many believing he was none other than his A-List actor cousin. It seems without talking to the fashion connoisseur you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, especially from the back and side.

So 'Mode Mania' readers what we want to know is can you tell the difference between the two cousins? Play the game below to see if you know your Agreste from your Graham de Vanily.

•••••

Adrien
What are you up to?

Marinette
Are you sexting me again Mr Agreste?

Adrien
If I was, would you send me a picture?

Marinette
Attachment: 1 picture

Adrien
That rack is hot

Marinette
That's a terrible spice pun! I should have seen it cumin really.

Adrien
You're in denial. You cayenne-ot believe how good my puns are.

Marinette
You're definitely spice-ing up my day.

Adrien
It's cool out, and I'm feeling a little bit chilli, how about you come and warm me up?

Marinette
What thyme would you like me over?