Chapter 15

HITTING THE 'MARC'

What a turn out last night was!

Collége François DuPont held its 65th anniversary event and boy did it deliver in both drama and star status. As many people know, Collége François DuPont has educated some of the best and brightest in modern Paris. From Max Kanté tech extraordinaire, to yours truly Alya Césaire.

Last night held the night of all nights in the school's courtyard where an avast array of ex-students and celebrities enjoyed the evening, dressed in their best as some of the most loved characters in television and film. From the cast of Grease, to The Simpsons and even a gang of Stormtroopers, no expense was spared.

But the beautiful costumes, and awe inspiring decorations were not all the event had going for it.

Half way through the evening comic book creator Nathaniel Kurtzberg, 24, dropped to one knee presenting his long term boyfriend and ex François DuPont survivor Marc Anciel, 23, with the most extraordinary forever ring whilst asking him to marry him. It was no surprise to all their classmates when Marc immediately said yes.

'Mode Mania' would like to congratulate the couple on their new engagement, and wish them the best for their up and coming nuptials.

In other news, the event saw the 'Agreste's' together at an event for the first time in seven months. Adrien Agreste, 24, had originally attended the event solo, only for his beautiful wife Vivica Agreste, 23, to arrive shortly after the event had started.

Attendees at the event said that the couple were 'so in love' and that '[they] could barely keep their hands off each other'. Adrien had joined the rest of his class dressing up as main T-Bird 'Danny Zuko' and his wife wowed the crowd with an incredible replica of Jessica Rabbits' famous red dress.

During the proposal Vivica looked reminiscent, covering Adrien with displays of affection obviously happy for their longtime friends' public engagement.

Check out our pictures below for our outfit of the week ... Vivica Agreste and her Jessica Rabbit dress.

Tell us what you think in the comments below ...

•••••

Adrien stood outside the Louvre waiting for his date for the day to meet him. He was 20 minutes early, unable to lay around after the previous night's events. His mind scrambled to piece together what had happened; it had all been planned so well, from getting Kim to pair him with Marinette, Félix sorting out the gala and Vivica, and then speaking to Marinette, it was just a shame everything went out the window when his wife decided to appear, and Frankie ambushed Nino.

He'd left his best friend asleep in his apartment, not wanting Nino to return home after everything that had happened.

He had no idea that Nino was holding onto so much, proving what a shitty friend Adrien was. He'd been so caught up in his own problems he never thought to ask Nino what was really happening with Frankie, instead he laughed it off alongside his friend, not understanding that his Nino was begging for help.

A whole lot of sadness which could have been fixed if the truth had been told from the beginning. But wasn't that the answer to everything? To tell the truth and take the consequences? He knew he was harbouring a secret himself, well more than one, but he couldn't tell. The cons far outweighed the pros and if holding onto these secrets meant he'd lose friends along the way so be it. He wouldn't change what he'd done, he couldn't change what he'd done.

Checking his hair was still tightly tucked underneath his cap he looked out at the early morning tourists, noticing the line outside of the Louvre had grown considerably in the short time he'd been standing there. A con of living in a tourist bull pit.