Chapter 31

A/N - Thank you everyone for baring with me over the course of July...especially those who came to join the fun of 'A Masked Mistake', once again I am thrilled with the support and comments. It truly does mean the world to us authors to hear what you think or even the slightest bit of encouragement, even a little emoji makes our day a little brighter.

Anyway, enjoy a smutty chapter in preparation for the end...the final battle begins next week.

•••••

COMMENTS [320]

WayhemAAAAA - I don't care what anyone says, I know Adrien, and I know what has been mentioned here is false. It seems Vivica is once again playing the sympathy card. Can't you all remember the 'pregnancy' announcement she made only for it to turn out to be a complete lie? I'm sorry, but until I hear Adrien's side of the story I don't believe a word of this fucked up shit!

Agrestestan28: I always knew Adrien was fake! Damn, I need to change my profile name now.

WayhemAAAAA: You're meant to be an Adrien fan but you believe this shit! You don't deserve a name like that!

Agrestestan28: Doesn't it prove how guilty he is by not revealing his side of the story? Obviously there isn't one and he's trying to find some sort of legality to help him.

WayhemAAAAA: This was posted three hours ago, the guy does have a life you know!

Bluefoxes: BISCUITS!? OF COURSE WE HAVE THEM! COME AND TASTE THE JOY OF BLUEFOXES BISCUITS WITH A FREE COUPON. JUST SEND US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND BANK DETAILS. FREE BISCUITS HAVE NEVER BEEN CLOSER.

AANumber1fan: I agree with WayhemAAAAA. Vivica has lied to us before! Adrien deserves better and if 'pyjama girl' is the one for him then I support that. They're dead cute together, she's beautiful.

whoareyou?: Okay, so maybe Adrien did cheat, but so did his new whore of a girlfriend. Am I right in thinking she's Christopher Henley's girlfriend? I reckon she used him to get closer to Adrien. A quick way to get to him. Christopher doesn't deserve that! He's such a sweet guy.

AANumber1fan: Christophers gay! It's so obvious! He was seen out with that really attractive model the other week, Frank something or other, and they looked adorable together.

whoareyou?: Who do you think you are talking to me like that?

AANumber1fan: I don't know, whoareyou?

Adriendeservesbetter: His new woman is a fucking whore! Marinette better watch out because for the first time in her life she's going to lose more than just the guy.

LadyLover007: Wow! Someone needs to take a chill pill!

WayhemAAAAA: And report!

AANumber1fan: Who let the psycho in?

Itshouldbeme: I bet it's Lila Rossi. Didn't she always want Adrien?

AANumber1fan: Or Vivica

Viv's_a_div: Absolute dumbass!

TheNextHawkmoth: Riddle me this, riddle me that, who's afraid of the big...black...cat?

Viv's_a_div: Please! That was so 1995, and the line is 'bat' you dumbass! FFS! I'm out of here!

•••••

Landing on the roof terrace, Ladybug didn't bother dropping her transformation as she lifted the skylight and made her way into Adrien's apartment, a grey mood cloud hung thick over her head and an angry stomp complimented her walk. She was fuming! There was anger and there was this.