Chapter 2

YOU'RE UNDER 'AGRESTE'

Ladies and gentlemen, can you believe it? The new lead actor in the famed 'Legal Blue' film series has been named and it's none other than France's own supermodel, Adrien Agreste.

Agreste, 24, has battled off some of Hollywood's biggest names to land the title role of 'Edward Collins' in the next instalment in the popular film franchise.

The blonde haired, green eyed model and actor will be taking over the role after Australian actor Liam Hesson, 54, filmed his last movie two years ago. It seems the actor has now labelled himself as too old to be playing such an active role, moving on from the action series to concentrate on more drama based plot lines.

'Mode Mania ' have managed to get a statement from Adrien himself.

'I am thrilled to be playing such an iconic role, which myself and millions of other young males have grown up with and idolised. I hope I can do the role justice.'

'Gabriel' are yet to make a statement regarding Adrien's move from modelling to A-list acting, but we are sure they wish him the best of luck in his new endeavour.

Agreste's role will be the beginning of a new chapter of 'Legal Blue', as the young model reboots the film franchise, bringing the legendary series to a more modern setting than previous counterparts. We also have it on good authority that Agreste will be performing some of his own stunts, including the parkour tricks, and I'm sure every girl in France can agree, we are already swooning.

Vivica Agreste, 23, has posted on her social media praise for her beau's new role.

'Time to sort out my red carpet dress.'

The post was complete with a photograph of Vivica in Gabriel's most recent shoot. The beauty wearing an Orange backless, show stopping gown.

Adrien will begin shooting in Paris later this month.

•••••

Marinette woke up earlier than expected the following morning and headed straight for the shower. The call from Peyton was playing on her mind and she couldn't help but wonder who this new trap was going to be. After a rather intrusive scrub down, she felt better than she had done in weeks, the grime and grit of a hard day's work left her body and her skin the silky smoothness she adored. Making her way into her bedroom, a towel wrapped around her small frame, she quickly gave herself a dry before throwing the towel into her hamper.

Heading to her dressing table, she reached for what would be the first item she placed on her bare body, the necklace Chat Noir had given her the previous evening. The delicate chain hung just low enough that the diamond sat perfectly at the top of her cleavage. It was plain and ordinary, one just like any girl in Paris could own, but she knew it was from him, she knew it was a gift of love and care and hope. She took her phone and set it to camera mode, snapping a quick picture before sending it to her best friend, Alya.

Alya had been her rock since collège. She was there for her as both human and superhero, being one of the few people privy to her alternate identity and her job. She trusted her friend with absolutely everything, and she knew Alya felt the same way back. Which is why Marinette was Alya's first call of contact when Nino wanted a break from their relationship eight months ago.

It came as a complete shock to everyone, especially Alya herself. As far as their friendship group was concerned Alya and Nino were solid. They were 'couple goals'. Yet nine years down the line, Nino had gotten 'cold feet' and broke it off. Marinette knew who's fault it was though, it was Adrien's. Obviously Mr Big Shot had messed with their friend's mind, probably promising him hot nights with female models or actors for ditching his 'plain' reporter girlfriend. Adrien had most likely filled him in on the wonders of life in the spotlight pushing him towards a wife similar to his who probably only ate a square of cheese and a mint each day to keep her alive.