Chapter 20

ADRIEN'S SECRET HOOK UP

SPOTTED: ADRIEN AGRESTE
Adrien Agreste, 24, has recently been spotted doing what us at 'Mode Mania' think is the walk of shame.

Adrien Agreste was spotted out and about on the streets of Paris at around 3am this morning in his previous day's clothing. Where this could be a simple early morning stroll for the model turned actor, his tousled hair tells us a different story. Was Adrien out partying in his casual clothing and trainers? Or is Adrien hiding a little secret?

If you have any information, please contact 'Mode Mania' via the contact page on our website.

•••••

"What do you think?" Ladybug chewed where her thumb nail would be under her glove, as she paced the abandoned rooftop waiting for Jess' answer.

"I don't know, LB, this is pretty ironclad. I'm afraid even I can't see a way of breaking this for you."

Jess, suited up as Eagle, had been studying Marinette's contract for over an hour. Daylight was just breaking as the fellow superhero went through it with a fine toothed comb, asking Marinette as many questions as possible, without asking for a name. It was four in the morning and Marinette was tired, very tired, all thanks to an overly due orgasm the previous night caused by Adrien Agreste. She hadn't expected it to happen, nor had she planned for it, but watching him opening up to her and being so vulnerable made her want to show him that she felt the same way.

It wasn't until the intense pleasure had subsided and she was staring out of the skylight she realised how fucked she was in this situation. Not only had she now been part of a full trap plus more, she had taken without giving anything back. Which is why she was here now, at four o'clock in the morning trying to see if telling Adrien was a possibility, and from looking at Jess' face it most certainly was not.

She slammed her back against a chimney, her head rebounding off it in the movement. "So you're telling me I'm stuck?"

"I'm afraid so. If you told the person this is regarding you'll most likely be jailed, if you try to pull out of the contract you're looking at over a million euros in fines. I would say you could try and keep it between the two of you, but would you really want to take that risk?"

"Oh, fuck!" Ladybug crossed an arm over her waist, and took the other hand to her forehead, rubbing over the crease lines between her eyebrows. She placed her foot up against the bricks attempting to balance herself as Jess delivered the bad news. She didn't know what she was expecting ... actually no! She knew exactly what she was expecting.

Adrien had fawned over Jess as an attorney and from what Marinette had learned herself over the years, she was one of the most sought after in the state of New York. She was praying that Jess would work her magic and find a loophole, or any way that she could talk to Adrien about the trap, but it seems Vivica (or Lila) were one step ahead; the deal was ironclad

"I'm sorry, Ladybug, there's nothing I, or anyone else can do."

"Shit!" Pushing off the chimney, she kicked a rock over to the far end of the rooftop unaware of the force she'd put into it. She watched in shock as someone's beautiful trellis was smashed to smithereens upon the force of impact. "Fuck!"

"You should talk to someone about this swearing LB, seriously it's horrendous."

"Just think of it as a clear indication it's me and not a fake! Lucky charm." She flung her yo-yo into the air, her mind focusing on wanting to fix the miniature garden on the rooftop.

A watering can dropped down into her hands before she sent it back into the air calling 'Miraculous Ladybug'. Thank God for these new expanded powers.

"Has that happened before? Someone impersonating you?" Jess asked, only to be met by a rather loud, and, dare she say, quite terrifying cackle.