Chapter 32

HENLEY COMES OUT

Story by Alya Césarie - Exclusively for TVi

Yesterday the showbiz world was rocked when a story came out dragging not one, not two, but three of Paris' stars into the spotlight. Along with this, the life of citizen Marinette Dupain-Cheng, 24, was also pulled into the mix after being accused of a long running affair with married Parisian, Adrien Agreste, 24. Not only has this citizen been named and 'shamed' it also came to light that the one time designer has strayed from her budding relationship with A-List celebrity, Christopher Henley.

Dupain-Cheng has been spotted out and about with Henley, co-star to Agreste, during filming of the new 'Legal Blue' instalment in Argentina. It has been said that Dupain-Cheng and Henley are extremely into each other, their hands constantly fumbling as they stole tentative kisses and secret embraces. However, today, Henley has made an exclusive statement which will rock the Hollywood scene. One of the greats is following the lead of actors like Beauty and the Beast star, Luke Evans, 43, who is out and proud (exactly as it should be.)

When approached for an exclusive interview, Henley was open to detail exactly what has been happening in his personal life.

'With the most recent allegations of my 'girlfriend' cheating on me, I have decided to come clean.

Marinette has been nothing more than a close and personal friend to myself. We met on the plane ride to Argentina and hit it off straight away. Did it help that she had embarrassing stories about her long time friend and my costar, Adrien Agreste? Of course. However, I would like to state clearly that Marinette has been wrongly accused in Vivica's [Agreste] interview.

I have been working alongside Adrien now for months and the original rumours are true, that the couple had split quite a time ago. Do I know anything about the Adrinette situation? No. However, if they chose to be together I would be in full support. They get along amazingly, one complimenting the other, how I believe soulmates should be and to be honest, I really think they're made for each other.

I, myself, have found my own soulmate in Frank Matlock, who I have been dating for around three years. We have decided now is the time to finally come out. I am proud of my relationship with Frank, and hope my fans can be as supportive as my family and friends have.'

We're with you all the way Christopher. It's always brave to come out and to release this so publicly and allow TFi the exclusive statement, and I am honoured to have been the chosen reporter.

Henley's support for Agreste and Dupain-Cheng should be enough for us to believe these long term friends and nothing more than 'just friends', though I'm sure they'll be grateful of your support Christopher.

Agreste and Dupain-Cheng are rumoured to be at the opening of Kagami Tsurugi, 26, most recent exhibit this evening at the Louvre. It's rumoured our beloved heroes will also be making an appearance as the work is based on our very own Chat Noir; a white suited cat taking the place of the usual black. Henley will also be making his first official appearance with long term partner, Frank Matlock.

TVi will be live at the event with Nadja Chamack.

Written by Alya Césaire

Other News

'Kwami Heroes' from 'Gamer Noir Enterprises' has taken the world by storm. The game has already reached over 5 million people and was voted the most creative game of the century.