Chapter 6

After school, outside the school walls.

    The sixth grader, who was scratched by Wu Qingcang on the back of his hand, Yu Dong and Xiaohui surrounded Wu Qingcang who was looking for something to eat in the rubbish heap.

    Yu Dong laughed twice, turned his eyes to Xiaohui, and drew a holstered knife from his waist, he said, "Wu Qingcang, come here quickly and let me cut it, otherwise it will be cut. Your dick, do you hear?"

    Xiaohui and the three students behind them also took out a knife from their clothes, the blade is longer than the fruit knife and shorter than the pig-killing knife, and they don't know where they got it.

    Hearing Yu Dong's words, several people laughed, and they all looked at Wu Qingcang's crotch with bad intentions.

    Wu Qingcang frowned and stood up from the rubbish heap. He didn't look timid. Instead, his face was full of impatience. At this time, his stomach was rumbling with hunger, and he couldn't find anything to eat. He was in a bad mood. .

    "Hey, Wu Qingcang, are you dumb? Do you have a dick? Come, take off your pants and show us if you have a handle. If you don't have that stuff down there, you're just a pure bitch. Ah? Hahaha." Yu Dong had a long sword in his hand, and there were so many people that he had nothing to fear, and his words were full of wild provocations.

    After they finished laughing, Wu Qingcang replied coldly.

    "Go away..."

    Hearing this, Yu Dongshou took out his long knife and measured it. After spitting on the ground, he scolded: "Little monster, you have to be a fart! Let me kill you back to your original shape." Said he turned and rushed back finished a few shouted "this time you have a good look at the re-start, when we chop off the fingers of this monster to look at other people, no one to say we are nonsense."

    behind several After nodding, Yu Dong waved his hand and said, "Hurry up and drag him down."

    Although Yu Dong swore that he would be fine, but after all, several of them were only teenagers. He is the boss and fights a group to pick up a chick, but he still doesn't have the guts to stab someone with a knife. Although he is holding a knife, he is afraid of his hands and feet, especially Xiaohui. He saw Wu Qingcang's nails last time. So it is so far away that I don't dare to get close.

    "A bunch of idiots!" Yu Dong scolded upon seeing this, and then waved his knife and shouted, "Come on together, whoever retreats will be the son of a dick!" When he was

    young and full of anger, a few people rushed together under the leadership of Yu Dong. Go up and hold Wu Qingcang down.

    Although Wu Qingcang was short, he had a brute force that didn't match his age. After being held down by several people, his legs were stunned. He turned around and bit the arm of the boy closest to him. He didn't let go, and called the boy out in pain.

    Seeing this, Yu Dong waved his knife in a panic. He originally wanted to scare Wu Qingcang, and wanted him to be honest in front of him. Who knew Wu Qingcang's teeth loosened, and he directly pulled out his right hand and swayed him in front of him. The somewhat dazzling long knife was held, not only holding it, but also holding it tightly.     They are all half-sized children. Whoever has seen this kind of posture, at most, has seen some heroes do it on TV dramas or on discs, but they know that those are all acting and fake.     But now the empty hand holding the white blade is happening in front of you. Even if the other party is only an 8-year-old child, it is enough to deter them. Yu Dongyi nervously and hurriedly tried to withdraw the knife, but only half of it was used to suck the milk. , the other half is still in Wu Qingcang's hand, and even if the palm of his hand is broken and bleeding, he will never let go.     Yu Dong timidly let go, the handle of the knife was still shaking slightly in Wu Qingcang's hand, Wu Qingcang's face was very ugly, his pupils turned red unconsciously, he suddenly took the knife and pointed at Yu Dong, Yu Dong Immediately, he stepped back in fright. His right sneaker was tripped by the garbage bag on his heel, and he suddenly fell into the garbage, his legs trembling a little.     Wu Qingcang broke away from the frightened students next to him, and rushed up silently like a wild beast. He took the knife and wanted to stab Yu Dong back. When Yu Dong saw this, he was so frightened that he immediately said, "Ow..." With a scream, he got up and was about to run away.     Wu Qingcang was faster than Yu Dong, he pressed Yu Dong, his eyes were ruthless and cold, and the tip of the knife pointed at Yu Dong, as if he was going to stab a mouse.