Chapter 17

The hot summer has passed, and both Du Xiuran and Wu Qingcang's schools have opened. Du Xiuran's university is half the distance away from Wu Qingcang's high school. He should have lived on campus, but if he moved to the school, then The house had to be retired, and Wu Qingcang had nowhere to live. Du Xiuran had to discuss with his mother, Liu Ying, that he wanted to continue living because he was used to it.

    Mother Liu Ying did not object, and the rent there is also cheap, which can save a lot of money than living in the school.

    Because it was far from the school, Du Xiuran had to take the bus twice, and it cost him 4 yuan to go back and forth every day, so he was ruthless and spent 80 yuan to buy a bicycle in the second-hand market, thus saving the need to commute to and from school. money for the car.

    If he was riding a bicycle, Du Xiuran would have to ride for 50 minutes to get to school, and he would be exhausted. Wu Qingcang couldn't stand it, so every morning he would follow him and get up early, first take Du Xiuran to school, and then ride The bicycle returned to his school, and he would stay at the gate of Du Xiuran University early in the evening, waiting for him to finish school, and take him home with him.

    Du Xiuran didn't want to use him to ride, but Wu Qingcang had better physical strength than him. It took him fifty minutes to ride to school, but that kid didn't take half a point. The difference was half the time. His efficiency was indeed too high. low, so a compromise was made.

    The Chinese New Year is approaching in a blink of an eye. During the Chinese New Year, Du Xiuran will definitely go home and stay for at least ten days. During these ten days, Wu Qingcang had to live in a rented house by himself. Du Xiuran knew that Wu Qingcang could not only wash the dishes and wash the dishes. He didn't know how to cook or anything. Originally, he wanted to make more dumplings and vegetable cakes and let him eat slowly, but there was no freezer to freeze them, so there was no way. Before leaving, he went to the bank to withdraw 600 yuan, I bought him a box of apples and cakes, and gave Wu Qingcang 600 yuan that night.

    200 yuan will be used for his waist during the New Year's Eve, and the remaining 400 yuan is for ten days' meals. He can go to the nearby snack bar to buy food, and then let him not save money and buy more delicious food on New Year's Eve. Buy whatever you eat.

    The next day, Du Xiuran took the train home. After Wu Qingcang took him to the train station, he kept watching the train disappearing before leaving on a bicycle.

    When I got home, my brother Du He had just returned. He is now an intern in a large hospital. He has been there for two years.

    The family of three had a safe and reunited New Year. Mother said that Du Xiuran would not leave until the fifteenth day. Du Xiuran couldn't handle it. Five hundred dollars to give him pocket money.

    On the train ride, he was very worried about whether Wu Qingcang would be hungry these days, and whether the money was not enough. If he had known this earlier, he should have given him more.

    When he rushed back to the place where he rented the house in the afternoon, the house was fairly tidy, the kitchen had not been touched, the remaining half bag of rice had not been seen, and even the box of apples he bought had not been touched. , Du Xiuran was a little puzzled, why didn't this kid eat his hair? Where have the others gone?

    Du Xiuran put down his bag, took off his coat, and tidied up the house. He went to the kitchen to wash the rice, stewed the rice, and then went to the nearby vegetable market to buy some vegetables, and fried a few vegetables until it was dark. Qing Cang just came back.